Chapter 19

I'm starting to doubt that what is happening is reality or not. I mean this isnt something that happens to everyone.

We touched down in London about 2 hours later, or 3 times listening to + by Ed Sheeran. Harry was still being awkward between me and Niall. After that little incident between me and Harry, I hadn't left Niall side. He really was the best boyfriend ever.

As expected, fans mobbed us as we entered the terminal. The bombarded me with questions like,

"Who are you?"

"Why are you with them?"

And other inappropriate comments.

Niall whispered to me, "Ignore them, they are jealous."

It sent shivers down my spine.

Paul led us through the crowd, leading us to the infamous van that I've heard many stories about.

"What a welcome commitee." I rolled my eyes and added sarcastically.

"Don't worry about them, Bells. They are very.....er....hostile." Louis said uncomfortably.

I laughed lightly.

We finally arrived to the flat. It was more like a mansion to me. I was born and raised in Chesterfields, so I wasn't used to big buildings like that.

"Whoa." I said abruptly, looking to Julia for a reaction. She had the same look of awe on her face.\

"What?" asked Niall, "Oh this? Do you like it?"

I nodded. He laughed and led me inside.

"I'll show you your new bedroom." Niall said, his hand on my lower back.

I almost fainted. The room looked exactly like my room at home.

"So you don't feel homesick." Niall said breaking my trance.

"What do you mean? This is home." I replied in a little voice.

His smile was probably the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"Oh, Liam wants to see you. He says its important." said Niall rolling his eyes.

What does Liam want?