Chapter 7

I knew from the moment we stepped inside the mall that I was gonna go pretty mental. My heart started to pound and my head followed in a similar beat.

I cluched my head in my hand and started to massage it.

Julia stared at me with concern, 'Belly, are you ok?" She frowned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied. "Let's just go." I stuttered a little.

Julia ended up dragging me through the mall's Macy's due to the fact that I couldn't really move my legs.

"Here, I'll get you something to eat, Bells. You look kinda pale." Julia said while skipping over to the near by McDonalds inside the mall, leaving me at a near by bench.

A man in a red polo, khakis, and red supras began to sit next to me before I stopped him.

"I'm sorry, sir, but I was kinda saving that seat for my friend." I said, trying not to sound rude.

"I'm sorry, love." said the man. "I'll go find somewhere else to sit." He had an irish accent to his voice that made me almost melt. Wait a minute..........

I tried to take a double look, but the man was already gone. I was left there dazed and confused.

"Whatcha looking at?" Julia popped up behind me. I jumped. "Whoa. Calm down, there, chicky. Here have some food." She slid next to me on the bench.

She handed me a sprite and a turkey sandwich. But I could barely eat. Barely. I mean, c'mon, its food!

I looked down at my IPhone. Dammit I thought. It was already 1:30. I grabbed Julia's hand, who was in the proccess of drinking a coffee and yanked her over to the mall's center.

I had a date with One Direction that I was not gonna miss.