Chapter 41

Belly POV

So there I stood in the hall, with a drunken Niall on the floor and Harry starring sheepishly back at me.

"Ok, Harold, first of all OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!? and second of all, what is HE doing here." I spoke over Niall's murmurring.

"Ha- Ha. Nice to see you too, Belly." Harry gave me a hug.

"What the hell are you doing in New York? I thought you guys were coming in December." It was November now.

"Me and Nialler are doing a promo before meeting the boys in Chicago. Niall wanted to see you. Charlie broke up with him for someone from the Wanted.I know, disgusting. But I'm gonna get him sobered up before he even tries to talk to you." He scratched the back of his neck before picking up the drunk Irish boy.

My heart panged with hurt, seeing my first love laying on the floor in shambles and whispering my name. I hated the fact that I loved him.

"Uh. Ok. I'll see you in 2 hours then?" I approximated in my head before leaning back on the door.

"Might wanna make that 3." Harry shouted over Niall, who was talking about a horse.

"Yeah." I laughed and gave Harry another hug before pivoting and enter my dorm.

All eyes were on me as I entered.

"Harry and Niall are coming over in 3 hours."

-*-

It was 2 hours later or so and I was currently laying in Dylan's arms on my bed. Tyler and Lauren got weirded out by the fact that Niall was coming and therefore left. Ariel was "making herself more fashionably inclinable to kick Niall's ass" and would be back in a moment. Leaving me and Dylan to stare at the ceiling fan.

"Belly?"

"Yup." I popped the p and kissed his arm.

"I want you to be honest with me, okay?" We weren't facing each other.

"Of course."

"Are you gonna let him say his shpeel about how he loves you and beg for your forgiveness and then take him back?" At this point I turned to face him.

"You want my honest answer?" I lifted my eyebrows.

He bit his lip and nodded.

"I don't know, Dyl, I honestly don't know what he's gonna say. And everything that happened with your cousin and the fact I left an abusive relationship for him. I don't think I can forgive him. But then again, I will always hold a piece of my heart for him."

Dylan listened intently, nodded again and the caressed my cheek with the back of his hand while smiling. Hazel eyes bore into brown. Dylan's lips pecked mine gently.

"You know, I think you are so beautiful, Belly." He kissed my temples before getting up.

"You are such a Dylan." I got up and scoffed.

"Aw babe, even when you insult me, you saying my name is hot as hell." He winked at me before heading to the fridge.

"You want anything?" Dylan was currently half way in the freezer.

Before I could speak, someone spoke for me.

"She wants a gingerale." Niall, or should I say less drunk Niall stood in my doorway followed by Harry the Sheepish and Ariel the "I am not amused."

Niall took this oppertunity to make his way towards me, but Ariel ran between him and me.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, pretty boy. You will keep your distance or so help me god, I will make sure you will not be able to reproduce. Do you hear me?" Ariel articulated loud and clear. God, I love this girl.