Chapter 37

I felt numb. I was laying in my bed, thinking about what happened with Niall.

I never stopped loving you.

Did he ever really love me?

Who cares? Honestly, I need to focus on my music so I can show the world and Niall that I am amazing.

And one day, he'd be begging to have me back.

-*-

Beep.

I jerked awake.

I couldn't believe my first class of college ever started in 2 hours.

I changed into a black skater skirt and a red/pink sleeveless blouse with a cute faux leather collar. I threw my hair up into a high ponytail.

I decided to go outside to the courtyard for a bit, seeing as it was another perfect day in New York City.

Grabbing my key, phone and wallet, I strided out the door, putting on my Ray Bans. I was living the dream.

I noticed a note on the door.

"Coffee at 9?

Wanted to see if you are ok after you ran off.

-xoxo Gossip Girl

Jk Dylan"

He also left his number.

Biting my lip and staring at the key pad, I dialed his number.

"Good morning, pretty lady." His voice melodically sounded through the phone.

"Good morning....aw dammit! There really isn't a cool thing to say for dudes like 'pretty lady', huh?" I replied frustrated.

"Hot boy, handsome man, cute guy." He listed off ideas.

"Handsome man is ok...What about adorable dork?" I retorted.

He gasped dramatically, "You can't call me adorable! It ruins my macho-ness." He made grunting sounds like he was flexing his muscles. He had some nice muscles.

"Alright, dork, where am I going for coffee this beautiful morning?" I leaned against the wall.

"Follow me!" All of a sudden, Dylan comes out of nowhere and grabs my hand and drags me in his direction.

His hand felt so proportionate to mine. I felt like he shocked me with his hand because all I felt was electricity.

"So, Miss Thing, what is your first class of this day," Dylan walked backwords to face me, still holding my hand.

"Uhh... Music Theory."

"Oh thank god, I thought I'd be the only sarcastic asshole in that class!" He turned around, walking normally. STILL HOLDING MY HAND.

"Oh well, you aren't really the much competetion anyway." I walked in front of him, smirking.

Was I really flirting with him?

"Oh, that hurt." Dylan held other hand over his heart.

"Aw, I'm so sorry." I cooed, "Is there anything I can do."

"No, no, just don't ever do it again. I can have you repay me later." He winked suggestively.

Laughing, we continued to walk outside, occasionally swinging our hands like little kids.

Arriving at a coffee shop, we talked for an hour or so.

Dylan was almost too good to be true.