Pain

"How was school Leigh?" Perrie asked her little sister who was sitting on the bench "it was really good, I drew you a picture!" Leigh quickly ran to her school back pack, Perrie smiled and turned to her other sisters "Jesy and Jade take notes on how to get your younger sister to like you" Perrie teased adding a wink at the end. Leigh sat back on the chair placing the A4 piece of paper down "I drew Perrie, Jadey, Jesy and mummy! Daddy mean so he no in picture" Leigh explains leaving her three older sisters in awe "where is mummy?" Jesy asks her youngest watching Leigh point her index finger to the sky "she's in heaven looking over us" Leigh smiled happily, Jade turned around sniffling more emotional about the touchy subject even if it's been a year, Leigh jumps down and comforts her older sister "what's wrong? Mummy no see you sad" Leigh asked confused.

Jade looked down at her younger sister who was wrapping her arms around her legs, Jade picked her up and Leigh instantly wrapped her arms around Jades neck and legs around her torso, "your right Leigh-Leigh mummy wouldn't want to see us sad would she" Jade answered wiping her tears away and smiling at her five year old sister. Jesy rubbed Jade's back and smiled comfortingly at her. "Well dinner is ready" Perrie announced, Jade places Leigh down on the chair next to her "what have you made us Pez" Jesy asked taking a seat opposite Jade "Pasta!" Perrie replies while putting food on Leigh's plate and the rest in the middle.

After dinner the older girls started putting Leigh in bed when they heard the front door slam which startled them all, "girls where are you?" Matt the girls father walked up stairs seeing his daughters "I need to fill out a form and I kinda forgot how old you rats were" he laughs at his new nickname for the girls, Leigh pipes up loving tell people her age "I'm five daddy! I'm a big girl" Matt laughs at his youngest response the older girls sending him looks to not make her cry "Leigh you are far from a big girl" Matt laughs seeing Leigh's face turn into a frown "i-i don't g-get i-it daddy?" Matt laughs at Leigh's dumbness "can you go to the toilet by yourself without your sisters helping?" Leigh shook her head no "can you get changed by yourself?" Leigh once again shook her head no "can you shower by your self" Leigh then started crying "m-me n-not b-big girl" Jesy shot her father a glare while Perrie and Jade comforted Leigh, Perrie sat Leigh in her lap while jade rubbed her back and arm.

"Ok next Perrie age?" Perrie shot him a glare "17" Jade went next "18" and then Jesy "19" Matt looked at his girls and walked towards them kissing Jesy, Jade and Perrie on their foreheads stopping when he got to Leigh "get away from her dad" Jesy scowled "she is my daughter!" He yelled back, he made Leigh face her then kissed her cheek and tickled her causing her to laugh "shut up" he then hit Leigh across the face, the three oldest looked at their father in shock and disgust while Leigh Anne started sobbing louder "you better shut her up, or else she's getting worse" Jade being the best at comforting Leigh took her in her lap "baba, guess what big girls do?" Jade smiled holding Leigh's chin up to look at her "w-w-hat" she sobbed Jade wipes her tears away with her thumbs "they go to school, and you go to school don't you" Leigh nodded her head still whimpering slightly "that makes you a big girl" Leigh smiled a little and looked at Jade "m-my c-cheek hurts" Jade caressed her cheek with her thumb and kissed it "is that better baba" Leigh nodded her head hugging her sister in her lap, Perrie and Jesy both awed from afar at the sweet moment.

"Okay goodnight girls, love you I guess" he then laughed his way out of Leigh's room "goodnight baby" Jesy said kissing Leigh's cheek, "night" Leigh slowly fell asleep which allowed the other girls to walk out. Perrie looked at her older sisters "what will happen tomorrow when he picks her up from school" Perrie said worryingly "he won't do anything in public, and we will be home 10 minutes later, she should be fine" Jesy assured.

"Okay Leigh, today daddy is picking you up from school" Jesy explained putting Leigh's lunch and books in her backpack, "is he taking me to park?" Leigh asks happy and confused "I don't know baby, you can ask him but I don't recommend it." Leigh nods her head and hugs Perrie goodbye "bye baba, I hope you have a great day at school!" Perrie says while walking out of the door "have good day work!" Leigh yells back Perrie smiles and blows Leigh a kiss in which Leigh returns.