Gelicah blinked and composed herself properly.

"I'll go with you. I don't wanna wait here." She said and stood up.

Brooke's silently watching her every moves, the uneasiness when he stares at her is still there. Kung kailan siya masasanay sa mga tingin nito ay hindi niya pa alam o baka nga ay hindi na siya masanay pa.

She went to their walk in closet and change her nighties into a cotton loose dress. Hindi na siya makapaghintay makakain ng ice cream kaya sasama nalang siya sa asawa.

BROOKE WAS suppressing a smile while watching his wife eating ice cream in the convenient store near his condo. He's sitting next to her, he can smell her sweet scent. Her hair is in a messy bun, but damn, his wife is effortlessly beautiful. He like her thick curly eyelashes and her hazel eyes, she looks like a doll.

Its already three thirty in the morning and they still awake. Then his gaze went on Gelicah stomach, his lips form a smile that almost turn into a smirk. Yeah, his wife and their baby are craving for an ice cream, that's the reason why he's there watching and supporting his wife and her cravings.

"Thank you for this, Brooke." Gelicah said merrily and showed him the ice cream she was eating.

"Don't mention it, its my responsibility." Since she's his wife and he's the father of the baby. They are his responsibility.

The smile on her lips slowly faded then she nod her head lazily. "Yes, because you're the father, that's why you're here." Parang labas sa ilong nito ang mga sinabi.

"Hmm yea," he stare at her, trying to read what's on her mind.

"Are you happy?" She suddenly asked, looking down on the ice cream.

There's a part of him that he's happy and the other part wasn't happy. People can't be really happy just because you get what you want or just because someone is happy.

He learned that a real happiness in our hearts are hard to find. Even he loves the way he live, even he almost have everything or he gets whatever he wants, there's still part of him was missing. And he knew from the very beginning that only one woman could ever fill that missing piece on him.

He was longing for his mother, he fucking admit it. Hoping that his mother would back on his life after leaving him is like a bitter pill that's hard to swallow, but no matter how bitter it is, still, he wanted to take it, so he could have her again.

Is it too late for that? Is he asking for too much?

"Not really," He honestly answered.

Aside from the question; are you okay? he realized that there's still other question that's hard to answer and that is; are you happy? Because those questions demand an honest answer. We can lie to others about how we really feel, but we can't never lie to ourselves.

"I understand. Ako lang naman ang may gusto ng baby. Ako lang pala ang masaya."

Bahagya siyang napatingala at napapikit ang mga mata sa pait sa boses ng asawa. Did she really think that he wasn't happy about her pregnancy? When in fact, the baby became his inspiration. The thought of him and Gelicah having a baby made his heart jump inside his chest. He became excited to see his child.

"Don't say that. I'm glad that w-we have an angel."

He saw her leered on the ice cream, it seems like she didn't believe on him.

"You were just saying that to make me feel good."

"No baby," he held her one hand, and gently squeeze it. "The idea of us having a child inspires me more."