K-Kacchan owns a-a Dragon?!

"King All Might." Aizawa entered the room bowing respectfully. 

"Yes?" All Might greeted him with a smile. 

"You know you haven't chosen an heir. You have no children so the only remaining option is for you to choose one. I can try to use a location spell to find the perfect one." Aizawa looked like he hadn't slept in years. All Might let out a sigh. 

"No. You go and take a break. Spend some time with that son of yours or even sleep. I know you have been up late at night doing stuff." All Might rested his hand on Aizawa's shoulder. 

"Alright then." Aizawa walked down towards the gigantic doors. Before he left he turned around and looked at All Might. 

"One more thing" Aizawa's voice was stern. 

"Hm?" All Might looked at the black mage. 

"Shinsou is not my son. He is my apprentice." 

"Ahahah! I was messing with 'ya." All Might laughed. Aizawa walked out the door and they slammed shut after him. All Might slouch in his throne. 

"How am I going to do this?" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Izuku!" Inko called to her son. Izuku Midoriya was a farmer's son. His mother owned a bakery. She needed as much help as possible since his father died when Izuku was only five. 

"Yes?" He walked into their kitchen. 

"Can you go out to the market and buy me some fruits? I'm making some fruit tart." Inko said while searching for cooking tools. 

"Alright!" Midoriya was joyful to help his mother in any way possible. He put some gold coins into his bag and raced towards the market. He raced towards an old man, who was selling fruits. 

"Ah. Midoriya! does your mother need anything this fine morning? or have you come to help me?" The old man rested his hands on the wooden counter. 

"Hi! My mom needs some berries for this tart she is making, do you have any?"  The old man shook his head. 

"sorry youngster, I ran out by the crowd yesterday! That's why I hoped you'd come to help me! My sister lives in the barbarian kingdom. I get my fruits from there! They have the best and I know you are friends with the prince there. Can ask him for some? I can't travel so often as I use to." Midoriya shrugged.  

"Uh, Kacchan won't call us that..he hates me! I don't know..I would love to go but-" Midoriya was reconsidering. 

"Fine, I'll do it." He let out a sigh of defeat. The old man smiled. 

"Thank you, I'll tell your mother you are helping me, so she doesn't worry too much." Izuku bowed in respect for the elder as he dashed to the southern kingdom.  When Deku was out of sight, the old man pulled out a basket full of freshly picked berries and fruits. A heartbeat later he gave a thumbs-up. All Might; who was hiding in the darkness of the alleyway; gave the old man a thumbs-up in response. All Might walked up to the old man. 

"I told you. He can't say no to someone in need. The boy is special. I know it." The old man told him.  

"Yes. I think he might be the one. I hope I don't make the same mistake the old queen made." All Might shook the feeling off. 

"He was a horrible person. He was the reason she died. It was not your fault." 

"I know...but I could have saved her!" He snapped. The old man was not taken back by the sudden snap.