Chapter 1

Izuku "Deku" Midoriya returns to the dorm from an early morning workout as he hears his ex best friends moaning and gasping inside their dorm rooms.

He sat down at the lounge room to think about the plan created in his mind. This plan of his began when school started after summer and it was when his friends started to become distant towards him.

Midoriya was hurt and angry about what had happened on the first day of school. He felt betrayed when his childhood Bakugou reacted in an unusual manner.

Flashback: All the kids were back in school and was talking about how their summer vacation went. Just then the door slide open and they saw Midoriya and his new look. He had grown about 6"4 inches tall, his body look very well built like a male fashion model, and his face look so handsome and a bit boyish whenever he smiled that gentle smile. The girls started to flock all over him like a huge pop idol and commented on his on new look.

But when he approaches to his male friends, Bakugou uses his quirk to smack his childhood friend's hand away from him and shouted,"Stay the f*ck away from me you traitor!!!" Suddenly all the boys glared at him like he was nothing but a low life scum. The girls were shocked by the guys' behavior, especially Midoriya. :End Flashback

Since then Midoriya still had no idea about why they were treating him like that all of a sudden. Including Todoroki and Iida who always been there with him the longest. And he knew that he didn't do anything wrong to emotionally or physically hurt them.

Unless the girls and his mom told them about why he's been avoiding them all summer long, mostly to Todoroki, who he has a huge crush on since he told him about his rough childhood.

So now his plan is to get Todoroki to be alone with him, ask him why the guys treating him so badly, and ask for his help to "punish" his friends. He couldn't wait to see his soon to be boyfriend's reaction once he sees him at school.

The next day at school Midoriya walk down the hallway saying hi to everyone at school, who admired his newfound look, his newfound personality, and his newfound popularity. But when he sees Shoto Todoroki, Midoriya gave him a wink and a devilish smirk that says, "I know about everything."

Todoroki's cheeks turned red and lowered his head feeling so ashamed about what he did to Midoriya and keeping his secret feelings from him too.

Midoriya lifted Todoroki by the chin and said, "Hey don't be ashamed about it, Todo-chan, but I do want to talk to you about something very important, I mean we barely see each other lately."

"Really, are you sure Midoriya-san?" ,asked Todoroki, who was blushing brightly.

Midoriya replied as he chuckled, "Of course Todo-chan, meet me at the city cafe after school so we can talk in private, okay." Todoroki says okay as they walked side by side for class. Which made Todoroki feel happy on the inside and nervous on the outside.

After the school bell rang, Todoroki left the classroom in a hurry until he hears a voice behind him. "Hey Todoroki, where are you rushing off to all of a sudden?" He turn around and sees Bakugou Katsuki, Eijiro Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, and Sero Hanta.

On the outside Todoroki was stoic and calm, but on the inside he was shock and in fear thinking about the pact he made with them and the others who has a secret crush on the once nervous teen and on each other. "I'm just going to the library to study alone.", He said by lying to them.

"Well, you better not be seeing Deku, you got that." said a stern Bakugou.

Todoroki replied, "No, I'm not gonna see him, I'm just going to the library that's all." And just like that he left without noticing the nervous looks on their faces except for Bakugou.

A frightened Kirishima said, "Bakugou, why didn't you tell Todoroki that we saw him talking to Midoriya before class you know if he tells him about the truth Midoriya might..."

Bakugou cut Kirishima off and said, "I know that and besides that icy hot dork isn't the kind of person that shows emotions anyways, but just to be sure, I ask someone from another class to go spy on him to see if he's lying or not."

Kirishima replied, "Yeah, but isn't that like invading his privacy Bakugou."

Bakougou replied, "I know that, but I just want to know if Todoroki is telling the truth or not because..."

Kirishima saw his friend's expression of regret and said, "Yea I understand you, Bakugou, I understand you."

The others guys knew that avoiding Midoriya and shutting him out of their lives all through the school year would have some terrible consequences.

But to Bakugou and the other guys, it was the only way to keep their friendship with the new and improved green haired teen hero pure and untainted. Even if it means denying their feelings for one another at all cost. Even if it's mentally and emotionally destroys them.