Chapter 1: On the job

Your POV

"OK just be calm,just be calm. You must be calm,you cannot break down now you almost done the job just hang in there" I whisper to myself as I stare the evil spirits in front me that living in the women body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody POV

The spirits that I dealing with,was from one of the client that hire me to get rid of the spirits that have been causing the family a weeks of pain. The mother of the family have been sick every scene they bought the house,they did see a doctor before but the doctor said there is nothing wrong with her and that it could be the stress that she getting from work and that she should rest for few days but that didn't work inead of getting better,her illness got more worse. In beginning it started a simple headache then a flu and a fever but later she started have a nightmare which cause her to seeing thing at night then slowly she started harming herself and screaming for help saying that they hurting her but in realized she harming herself. The family started get worry for her because the way she acting to the point bringing her to the doctor is useless now, until the grandmother suggest to seek a person who handle ghosts and spirits because she think it might be a evil spirits causeing this. The father and two of the his children thought she was insane that have demon or some sort but he give it a try because he will try anything for her wife to get better.

So he call every prisets and person who can help him but sadly non have work. The result still unchanged but that didn't stop father to keep trying until he found  your website, he call you immediately and tell you everything have been happening in the house and that he need your help to a which you agree to.

When you first time enter the client the house,there was whole lot of spirits have been wondering the house and it seem making a nest to the house which a bad sign for the family because if this continues they will slowly after the rest of family,not just the mother who will be go insane,everyone will.

"Now you know my story so please, I beg of you help my wife I cannot lose her. The children need their mother more then I do. So please help her" the man sob as he cannot bare the thought of losing his wife of something like this. You stare at him then sigh knowing this may not easy job to do but you know that if this continues it will cause more trouble to the family which you don't want to held guilt of the family life on the line"don't have to worry Mr wood,I will help your wife as best I can so please don't cry Mr wood"

"You will! Thank you so much! Thank you!"

You smile at him gentle"please don't thank me yet. I still need to see the problem what have cause this"

"Oh Yes yes of course. Do you need to see my wife right now?"

"If you may" I stood up from my seat and stare at him seeing that he standing up also

"Yes of course, right this way" he lead the way for you to follow him behind

When you reach to the room that he wife being held at. When he open the door that reveal a women in bed who held her eyes open ,staring to the ceiling. The women didn't seem to notice that you guys have enter the room because she didn't seem to bother to notice us at moment which you know why, the ceiling that the women is staring at was the spirits that attach itself to the ceiling which that create a nest for other spirits to come and live in her. The man walk toward his wife about to caress her cheek and tell every will be alright but you stop the man from doing that.

"Mr wood I recommended not touch your wife if I was you" you said as you sat your bag down and search for equipment to get ready for process

He stop what he doing and look at you with confuse look"why?"