Chapter 12

*Victoria's POV*

"Is it okay if I take a shower cause I'm all chlorine and what not." He chuckled.

"Yeah of course!" "The bathroom is across from my room."

"Okay, thanks."

While he went upstairs, I picked up our dry stripped clothing and put them to the side.

And since we were going to watch a movie, I popped some popcorn and put a movie in. Of course a scary movie because I love them, though they do scare me.

My hair was feeling icky. So I went upstairs to my bathroom to get my brush. I open the door..

"OHMMYAGAHHD!" "I AM SO SORRY"

I screamed covering my eyes. I just saw Taylor's well you know thingy. "I FORGOT YOU WERE IN HERE OHMYGOSH" He must have just got out because he was just standing there. "It's okay Victoria really, I have a towel on now." "I should've locked the door or something."

"Imma just go now.." I awkwardly backed away and went out of the bathroom as fast I could. I was so embarrassed. I should've known not to go in there I just idk. I hope things didn't get too weird between us now that I saw his manhood. Oh geez.. But wow even though I was shocked I got a pretty good look at it. I don't know how to feel about them since I've never really seen one before haha.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and knowing that its Taylor I get it up and start making our drinks for the movie.

"Heyreadytowatchthemovie?" I say really fast not making eye contact.

He came up to me and grabbed by the waist and looked me in the eyes.

"Babe its okay, really. It was my mistake, I should've locked the door or something. Things shouldn't be weird after that, I mean well after all, this is ALL yours." He said scanning his fingers from head to toe.

I reluctantly say, "Okay." and we both head to the couch and sit down to watch our movie.

"What movie are we watching?"

"Oh dead silence."

"A pretty girl likes such a gory scary movie, hmm interesting." He says grinning.

We cuddle up and watch the movie eating popcorn. And I hide my face into his chest whenever the movie gets too scary for me. He giggles at me and rubs my back.

The movie is finally over. I look Taylor in his eyes once more before falling asleep in his arms.

*Taylor's POV*

Its kinda crazy that I'm sleeping over my girlfriend's house but I've been having so much fun with her that I just wanna be with her as much as possible.

The movie finished and she fell asleep in my arms. I kissed her forehead and started to fall asleep myself. Still pondering the thought of how much I loved this girl.

I wake up to the sun shining through the big bay windows. I squint my eyes a bit and start to cuddle air?! I suddenly go into panic mode not knowing that Victoria wasn't in my arms any more. I get up and look around not seeing her in the kitchen. I call her name several times and still no reply. I also had no idea where my phone was so I had no where of contacting her. Then I saw the front door open and luckily there she was. She came in with a dunkin donuts bag in a jacket and sweatpants. How adorable she looked.

"Hey you're up, I went to go get us some breakfast. Haven't had much to eat since my moms been out of town...is everything okay?" she said starting to look worried.

I snapped out of my stare and replied "Yeah yeah its just you look so adorable with breakfast in your hands and pajamas."

"Awhh thanks babe, you too I see your still in a towel. I'm sure your undies are dry now."

I started to blush "Oh you dried them, thanks that's sweet."

"No problem I thought you would need them haha. Come and get some breakfast. So you can go home get dressed again because I have something planned for us today." She said smiling to me.

"Really what is it?"

"You'll see." She said smiling and then took a bite out of her doughnut.