Chapter 21

*Victoria's POV*
Oh my god how am I going to tell my parents and his parents. I'm so scared and nervous. This is going to be the worst news they've ever received.

*Taylor's POV*
"Victoria we need to tell them." I start to say.
"I don't know how Taylor, we're still so young and I'm so scared."
"Baby, I love you and we'll get through it together. I promise."

We gather our things from the hotel and leave. I'm not sure how we're going to do this so I ask my parents to get together at Victoria's house for a BBQ.

After arriving we enter Victoria's home.

"Hey guys, what are y'all up too?"
"Oh nothing much, Mrs. Benton" I replied and adding "so I invited my parents over hoping it was okay to have a BBQ."
"Oh okay yeah that'd be great. I'll go get some things to cook." She answered and grabbed her keys and went to the store.

Victoria had went upstairs to avoid conversation with her mom. I ran up to her room and told her what I had planned. She agreed looking so nervous.

*Victoria's POV*
I was way too scared to even look my mom in the eyes.

When Taylor told me he invited his parents over I got even more nervous. This is way too soon. I don't know how I'm going to even go through with this. I don't want them to hate me.

Later comes around and I dressed up real nice for the BBQ. Taylor went to go get nice too.

God if only someone knew how nervous I am. Honestly I keep having to re apply deodorant and perfume to disguise my sweating odor.

DING DONG! There goes someone at the door. I open it and I'm greeted by Taylor. He storms in and starts to freak out. Well I guess I'm not the only one that's so nervous.

"Babe how are we going to do this. I'm going to get kicked out. My parents will never speak to me again. What am I going to do. My life is ove.." I shut him up with a slap.

"Snap out of it, your life isn't over. We're both going through this you know."

"Your right... I'm so sorry for being irresponsible that night ugh how could I be so stupid."

"Hey, we have each other. Hopefully we can get through this."

Then suddenly my mom comes barging in with groceries. As she struggles I offer to help but then Taylor nudges my hand and helps her instead.

In the kitchen my mom starts preparing all of the food to be grilled.

To make conversation she says, "So why are we having a BBQ today guys?"

"Oh you know just to get everyone together and have a nice dinner." I say while turning to look at Taylor.

"Yeah-yeah what she said." He says awkwardly.

"Oh...alright," my mother concludes and continues to grill the food.

DING DONG! That must be his parents. Great. This just makes everything ten times more nerve wracking.