Chapter 3

*Victoria's POV*

School comes to an end, which I am very relieved of. Penelope has Volleyball tryouts today so I am going home solo. I head to my convertible. "Hey Victoria, wait up!" I hear that familiar voice shout at me. I turn around and see its Taylor. "What now Taylor? Can you just give it a rest and wait til tomorrow to torture me?"

"Look Victoria, I'm sorry I really am sorry. About everything and today. I felt really bad. Are you okay?"

"Am I okay? You have some nerve to ask if I'm okay. You made a complete fool out of me today in front of the whole school. You know what whatever I'm fine, just leave me alone."

"I'm so sorry.." Taylor pleaded will frowning looking at the ground.

"Just leave me alone Taylor, we all know you have another stunt planned tomorrow."

"No, Victoria. I'm serious I-"

"Goodbye Taylor." and with that I got in my convertible and slammed the door shut. I backed out of my parking space and drove off. Leaving Taylor standing there alone.

*Taylor's POV*

And then she left. Leaving me standing there all by myself. "Dammit." I whisper to myself. I put my hands in my pockets and start to walk back to the school gym. I hangout there for a little while since I plan on making the baseball team this year.

"Hey man!" Dillon says while approaching me with his hand high in the air expecting a high five. "Hey." I say quietly. "Taylor, what's wrong dude?" "Nothing.. let's just go lift or something." "Alright.." Dillon says awkwardly while continue to walk to the gym.

After the gym, I head home in my black range rover. I gotta think of something to make things better with Victoria. Flowers, maybe? I don't know, I've never had to apologize before or be friendly? I just don't want her to think of me as a jerk. It kinda sucks being popular sometimes. Everyone is always expecting the most from you. I mean if anyone should be popular it should be her. She's so amazing and smart and beautiful. I'm a deadbeat scumbag that has no life ahead of him. I want to be sucessful but I've never been one to study and do 'work'. Who cares. No matter how hard I try I could never be successful. And thats a fact..

*Victoria's POV*

First day of school was a disaster. Maybe my embarrasing moment will blow over by tomorrow, hopefully. That was weird though. Taylor apologized? He's never done that before.. It's probably another stunt he's planning to embarrass me about. I've known Taylor since I was in diapers and we've never gotten along. He was always the one everyone liked. I didn't get why. He didn't have the brains whatsoever. Well, I mean he had the looks. That I cannot lie about. But he's too immature. If he acted his age I could probably consider being his friend. I guess people don't change after all.