Chapter 7

*Victoria's POV*

I wake up the next morning exhausted. Which is weird, but I never really go out so. I also feel kinda bad for cutting the kiss short. I was just afraid for it to lead to more. I wanted to stop it before it got too serious.

I see a text from Taylor 'hey wanna hangout later?(:' Oh man. He wants to hangout.. What if that's code for makeout. I don't know but I'll say yes only because I had a lot of fun last night. 'yeah sure(:' I reply back. I get up and eat breakfast and get ready for the day. My mom isn't home so I'm guessing she had to work.

*Taylor's POV*

I ask Victoria if she wanted to hangout with me today. I was thinking of maybe taking her to the mini golf or go karting. Probably go karting because I'm reckless. I just want to show her fun. I really like her. Last night was so amazing. Dinner was great, skinny dipping was great, but that kiss was the best part. Her lips were so soft. But then she broke it off, which upsetted me a little. I thought I done something wrong. I hope she didn't think I was trying to get in her pants because I really like her. I wouldn't do that. I mean not on the first date.

It sucks knowing people think your a jerk or just that hot guy that has one night stands. I have feelings too. I want to be treated with love and affection and just like a normal person. Not that guy that has girls drooling over him or constantly getting in trouble with his friends. I just want her to like me for me. That weird, dumb guy with the braces. Not the troublemaker jerk one.

The afternoon rolls around and I'm ready to go go karting. I shoot her a text telling her that I'm on my way.

*Vicotria's POV*

Beepbopboop! My phone buzzes. Its a text from Taylor that he's on his way. I grab my white converse to go along with floral crop top and my light blue high waisted shorts. I also put my hair up in a messy bun because I didn't want to do much of it today.

I see Taylor's car and go out the front door. I open up the door and he says "My oh my don't you look purdyyy."

"Thank yah, you're not so bad yourself." I say winking while I hop in. "Where we goin?"

"The race track! Ever been go karting?"

"Nope."

He gasps, "Well then your in for a whole lotta fun today." he says smiling that cute cute smile.

At the race track we see go karts speeding like crazy around a track. I offer to pay but Taylor stops me. "Oh no no no I pay. You just go over there and look pretty." "Ugh fineee." I say sighing.

Its our turn to race and the guy hands us helmets. I get into my kart and buckle up. The guy starts telling us a few safety rules before letting us race. Then he says on your mark, get set, go. I push the pedal so hard. Its just like driving a car except faster and lower. Taylor is right behind me trying to catch up. On our last lap he passes me up and wins the race. We both get out of our karts.

"Awhh man," I say "you cheated."

"Nope just pure skills. Wanna go again?"

"Sure! But if I win..you have to let me pay for lunch!" I say poking him.

"And when I win..you have to kiss me." he smirks.

"Fine." I say willingly.

"Fine." he smiles at me.

We get back in our karts and race again. I had a lead on him the whole time. But he got me again and passed me up and he won.

"Looks like someone needs to kiss me." he says pointing at his lips.

I get closer to him and say "pucker up" I then make him kiss my palm. "HA!" I run away laughing.

"Wait what! Oooh I'm gonna get you for that!"

He runs after me, but I'm no where near as fast as him. He catches me by the waist. "Gotcha." he says smiling "Pucker up." and then we kiss passionately once again. Except this time I couldn't escape and I didn't want to. It felt so right and perfect. We finally stopped for a breath of air. I looked into his eyes and said "I like you Taylor Caniff." "And I like you too Victoria Benton." he said smiling.

We got in his car and went to his house. We cuddled up and watched tv. What am I saying. The tv watched us. We madeout most of the time. We were on his couch in the living room. I then started to lean back and he came up on top of me,trying not to break the kiss. He started to move his hand up and down my side, sending shivers through my body. His hand started to travel on my thigh but I quickly helped him find his way back to my side. I didn't want him to get any ideas.

Then he started to kiss my neck. They were so sweet and it was quite a turn on. I almost started to moan, which was weird since I've never done that before. I felt that feeling when we first kissed and asked him to stop and I sat up.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just, nothing."

"Victoria please talk to me. You did that last night. What did I do?"

"I just, wanna take things slow..because..well.. I'm still a virgin."

"I understand and I respect that. I wouldn't do anything you weren't ready for. Okay?"

"Okay." I said grinning back with relief. We then decided to just watch tv and eat some snacks. I almost didn't want to leave. I've had so much fun with him these past two days. But I still had to go home. Before I got out the car I told him to call me tonight and kissed him goodnight.

I ate dinner and showered up before he called me. I lay there in my bed looking at my glow in the dark ceiling stars and talked to him all night long. We laughed and talked about everything. I think I really like him. Like a lot. I hope this is the start of a good relationship..