Chapter 10

*Victoria's POV*

The last day of the week in school was coming to end. It was finally Friday. I sighed with relief when the release bell rang for students to go home. I haven't talked to Penelope since we had it out earlier this week. I see her around school and she walks past me as if I'm not even there. Oh well, it kinda sucks not having your best friend, but Taylor has filled that spot more than enough everyday. I'm going to this party with him tonight and I don't know what to wear.

I walk out to my car and see Taylor already there waiting for me.

"Hey Taylor." I smile at him.

"Hey cutie."

"So about tonight..what exactly am I supposed to wear?"

"Uh, well something casual but cute I guess I don't know." He laughed.

"Its just I've never really been to a party, so I-"

He cuts me off and grabs my cheeks by saying "Either way I know you'll look great." He just made me melt. I started to get really nervous and told him I'll see him later. He just makes me so shaky and as if all these feelings are unreal. Gosh he gives me goosebumps just looking at him.

I arrive home heading straight to  my closet to find something to wear. I picked out a pair of ripped light blue skinny jeans and topped it with a real flowy pink tank top, and some sandals. It was almost 8:25 when I finished my hair and makeup. I curled my hair and pinned my bangs to the side. I then got a text from Taylor that he was on his way.

Then I heard a knock on the door. Must be Taylor. I go to open it and see that it is. He looked really good. And the smell of his cologne was addictive. I jump in his car and he drives off to the party.

He stops the car and looks at me and says "You ready?"

I nod and smile and say "Yeah, let's go."

We walk hand and hand to the door. Music blasting throughout the house that you can hear it from the outside. Then a familiar face opens the door. Dillon Rupp. Taylor's best friend. I should've known he welcomed us in. The house was crowded with more familiar faces from school and others. I saw them holding beer cans and almost thought I smelled smoke. I shoved past them still holding Taylor's hand.

"Want something to drink?"

"Yeah, sure is there water or soda?"

"Yeah!" He hands me a soda pop.

He gets one also. I began to shout over the music. "Its really loud here"

"Yeah really loud" he laughs "wanna dance with me?"

I look at him and start to smile and laugh "Oh, aha, I can't dance.."

"Is it that you can't or you won't?"

He grabbed my hand and starts to drag me to the dance floor. I try too pull back but he's too strong.

I stand there not dancing, then his hands grab my waist and starts to sway them. I really don't dance because well I can't. I then started grinding on him. I honestly don't know where it came from. Our eyes then met and as soon as we going to touch each others lips he said, "Let's go upstairs." I nod to him.

He leads me upstairs to a random room. There's a huge bed and tv. He sits on the bed and pats a place next to him for me to sit. We then continued where we stopped. Made out for a while. It started to get really intense, so I started to slow down and stop.

"Taylor, I don't think I'm ready."

"I-I know, me neither.."

"You mean you're still a.."

"Virgin..yup I am. Honestly 100% virgin."

"Wow I would've thought that-"

"What? That I screwed all of the girls at school, yeah I get that a lot."

"No I didn't mean like that.."

"Its fine its just can I, can I tell you something?"

"Yeah of course, anything."

"Well, I, if and when I lose my virginity, well I'd, I'd want it to be you." he said looking deep in my eyes.

I gasped, speechless.

"Oh god I weirded you out, I'm sorry, uh I'm just gonna go.."

I grab him as he gets up from the bed.

"No Taylor wait, that's actually the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to me," I look at him and gently pull him to sit down. "and to be honest with you, I'd want you to be my first too."

He then kissed me softly and asked me if I wanted to go home. I said yes because it was late and I was tired of the very loud music and annoying drunk people downstairs.

He drove me home and we sat there in his car in front of my house. "So tonight was fun," I begin to say. "I'd definitely had the best time with you."

"I had alot of fun with you too," he smiled. "you know Victoria I think its time I asked you..will you uh be my girlfriend."

I sat there in shock not knowing what to say. I finally spit out the words "Yes! Yes I will!" I said excitedly and kissed him. I hugged him and kissed him once more before saying goodnight. I walked to my front door and turned to wave goodbye and went into the house. Tonight was by far the best. I went and laid on my bed and thought could it get any better.