chapter 2 : i want you to get married son...........

Zacznij od początku

raj cabin........

raj was doing his office work when he got a call......seeing the caller id a smile came on his face......

raj : batayie....Mr.Vishnu murthy kaise yaad aayi aap ko humari.......

Vishnu : aisi baat nahi hai raj.....tu tho jaanta hai na....kitna kaam rehta hai hum logo ko.......

raj : accha theek hai.....vaise tune princess se baat ki uss baat ke baare mein.....kya kaha ussne.....vo maani ya nahi.......

Vishnu : relax raj....abhi tak baat nahi hui hai aaj dinner pe baat karoonga.......

raj : main bhi manik se dinner pe baat karoonga......i hope their answer will be yes....

Vishnu : me too.....accha main baad main baat karta hoon......bye......

raj : chal bye......

raj smiled cutting the call and continued his work.......

whole day fab5 were jamming in their music room......being tired they slumped on the sofas in the living room.......meanwhile niyonika was back.......

niyo : ohoo...lagta hai mere sare bacche kaafi thak gaye hai.......

cabir : haan aunty....sab iss manik ki wajah se......itni practice to military ke log bhi nahi karte honge jitna ye dusht raakshas humse karvata hai......i even lost 2 kg because of him......

aliya ( seriously)  : haan to ye acchi baat hai na cabir.....you are way too fat....you should seriously go on a diet.........

cabir was about to answer back but niyonika quickly interrupted them.......

niyo : accha ab bus....bohot hua tum logon ki ladayi.....go and take a shower tab tak i will arrange some snacks...........

listening about snacks cabir immediately forgot about his fight and rushed to his room to take the quickest shower of his life while fab4 too moved towards their respective rooms nodding in disbelief at their friend's antics......

after a long debate on which movie to choose action / romance.....they finally decided to watch a comedy movie all thanks to our dhruv other wise they would have continued to fight........they had fun watching the movie with their small banters in between and of course throwing popcorn at each other..............

after noticing that it was near to dinner time they went to the dinning area to see raj malhotra sitting on the head chair already having his dinner......he gestured them to settle down.......they all settled down with manik sitting to raj's right while niyonika was seated to his left......followed by fab4..........

raj : vaise tumhari mom keh rahi thi ki tum aaj late uthe.........

manik ( a little scared ) : haan...vo kal thoda sa late hogaya tha....iss liye........

raj : theek hai....lekin ye repeat nahi hona chahiye.......

manik : haan.....

raj ( looked around ) : tum sab log mujhe kyu dekh rahe ho....khana shuru karo......

they all immediately started eating their dinner in silence........raj looked at manik and continued........

raj : son i want you to get married to my best friend's daughter......

there he dropped the bomb while manik choked on the food he was eating and started coughing loudly....the chicken piece slipped from cabir's hand and all the others were sitting with an open mouth..........

the chicken piece slipped from cabir's hand and all the others were sitting with an open mouth

manik ( stammering ) : dad...ye aap kya keh rahe hai....shaadi abhi......but

raj ( cut him off ) : no but 's.....manik we are going to their house this Sunday.......and i will not listen to a no.....we are going and this is final

saying this he washed his hands and left to his study room.......leaving behind the shocked souls and a numb manik......

_______________________________________

how was the dhamaka💣....? .....any one expected this.......?

how is raj's character.......?

how many of you hate him😉?

next chapter will have NANDINI's entry😎......how many of you are excited for it😁...?

do vote ,comment and follow🙏......

with love....

Devils_symphony💖......