[7] Please avoid lying to me.

Third person POV

Izuku snuggled closer to Todoroki. The green haired boy had his legs tangled within Todorokis and was sound asleep, Todoroki was still awake watching over the small boy to make sure he's okay.
———-
Todorokis POV

I had been resisting the urge for too long, I carefully patted Midoriyas head and played with his curls

'So soft...'

We lay there for a bit, he was fast asleep but I decided to stay awake. It was only the afternoon after all. Two hours had past although it had felt like two minutes and Midoriya was starting to stir, indicating that he would wake soon

'Shit, what do I do?! Do I get up? Do I wait? Do I pretend to fall asleep? Do I-'

"Hmmng...Todoroki?" a tired voice asked
"Yes, Midoriya?" Keep it cool, just relax,he's your friend. Just your friend, right?
"What time is it....?"
"Around noon, are you feeling better?"
Midoriya snuggled even closer to my chest, I felt my cheeks and ears heat up ever so slightly

'god hes so cute- friends do this right? comfort each other? this is normal..right?'

"S-sorry...you have been taking care of me and you must feel really uncomfortable right now..." he started to untangle himself from me, i missed his warmth the second it shifted away. I quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled him back into a hug and receiving a flustered and confused look from Midoriya.

———
Midoriyas POV

"H-huh? T-T-Todoroki?!" I managed to say as I was pulled back into a warm hug beneath the blankets. It's not like I didn't like it...

"Midoriya, tell me the truth. Why did you try to kill yourself?"
I sighed and snuggled closer into Todorokis chest for comfort.

' I guess I might as well tell him...hes done so much for me...out of pity. '

"you know how i'm quirkless- well, WAS quirkless? Since i found out, my life just kept getting harder and more difficult to cope with..." I managed to say then cleared my thoughts so I wouldn't cry. "you know Kacchan?...? H-hes a funny guy! he hits me, kicks me, i-in-isults me and so much more but doesn't seem effected by guilt?! HAHA! He calls me names and continuously destroys my mind, isn't that funny?!" I laugh maniacally "look! he even showed me how to carve happiness into myself!" i jumped out of the bed and rip off my bandages to show my arms littered with crimson red scars reaching from my wrist to my shoulders.

"But its nothing to worry about! I'm absolutely fine!" I smiled a wide smile at him, he didn't look pleased in fact he looked even more worried.

'good fucking job, Izuku'

"Midoriya..." He said in an almost whisper

"u-uhm...sorry, i'll go now...thanks for everything Todoroki..." I said quietly as I picked up the bandages on the floor and made my way to the door

"no. come with me, Midoriya"

I turned to see Todoroki taking me by the hand gently and leading me towards the bathroom

"u-uhm-"

"Shh, sit there please" Todoroki said and pointed to a seat beside the bathtub, I did as told and looked at him, he was rummaging through a cupboard obviously looking for something. He pulls out a cream colored box and walks towards me. He set the box down on the floor and stood in front of me holding out his hand

"give me your arm"

I gave him my right arm and he carefully removed the bandages that were left, he took out a cotton ball and some disinfectant

"This may sting a bit" He said as he dressed my wounds with the disinfectant on both arms. he was right, it stung...a lot.

---------
Third Person POV

Todoroki dressed Midoriyas wounds and explained to him that how he was covering them would likely cause infections. Midoriya only bit his lip and winced at the pain, weakly nodding in response to Todorokis lecture.

"Todoroki...why are you helping me? I mean, you could have let me die! The world would we better if you just let me jump...after all I'm worthless and-"

"Midoriya, you are not worthless," Todoroki said calmly as he finished dressing Midoriyas wounds and bandaging them and putting the supplies away.

"Wha- y-yes I am! I can't use my quick properly, I'm not smart, I mutter, I stutter, I'm not strong, I'm not relaxed like you, I'm scared-"
"Why are you scared? What are you scared of?"

'Everything. Because little pathetic Izuku Midoriya is a little crybaby who should just kill himself''

Midoriya thought but just shook his head 'no' and averted Todorokis gaze. Todoroki just looked at the smaller boy with a more worried expression causing guilt to stab Midoriya heart

"...People..." He said no louder than a whisper
"Pardon?" The multicoloured hair boy asked
"I'm scared of...people...one in particular..." Midoriyas voice lowered at the last part
"Who is this particular person?"
The smaller boy just averted his gaze not wanting to talk anymore, he wanted to curl up into a ball and leave this world. He wanted to cry, scream, just break something! but... at the same time... he wanted to curl up near Todoroki for comfort and sleep to regain the little strength he had so pathetically lost by just showing his scars.

'I'm so pathetic, I shouldn't be dragging Todoroki into this...why can't I just drop dead already?'
————
:O
45 views!!!!
Tysm!!
I kinda wanna make the next chapter Bakugou and Kirishima
But idk hhhhhhhhhhhhh

~Peace out my strawberry cigarettes!