[4] When the clock chimes 12

Midoriyas POV

I bounce out the door putting my shoes on then run out to the front of the dorms

'I'm already late and we haven't even left yet! He hates me! He hates me! He-'

"Midoriya! Watch out!" I was snapped of my trace by Todorokis voice before running directly into a sign

"Ow.." I mumbled as I rubbed my head, Todoroki ran towards me

"Midoriya are you alright? Here, let me see" He moved some hair away from my forehead to show a forming bruise. He placed his right hand on my head causing it to cool down, I unintentionally let out a relaxed sigh but quickly clapped my hands over my mouth. Todoroki looked down at me a chuckled

'H-his chuckle is so cute! I would say the same about me trying to reach him but instead I fell which was just stupid of me. I'm not some teenage anime girl with nothing but bunnies and rainbows on my mind. I really am just worthless'
———-
Todorokis POV

I cooled down Midoriyas forehead to try relaxing him and to numb the pain of the forming bruise. I looked down at him and chuckled when he made a relaxed sigh which proved that my ice has relaxed him. All of a sudden his eyes were more...distressed, like anxiety or doubt was building up in his mind.

"Hey Midoriya? Are you okay?"

"Oh? I'm fine! Don't worry about me!" He said with a smile, although that smile didn't calm me. There was no genuine happiness in his smile...
————-
Third Person POV

The two decided to just go for a walk around the park. Izuku looked more calm and comfortable then he did earlier. Todoroki on the other hand had a strong feeling that something was terribly wrong.

"Hey Midoriya?" Todoroki asked and received Izuku looking at him like a puppy and humming in response

"Are you sure you are all right? You've been acting odd lately and-"

Todoroki cut himself off and looked at Izuku who had now completely stopped and avoided any eye contact.

"I-I'm fine, there's nothing to worry about...everything is fine" Izuku chocked out and continued to walk
————
Midoriyas POV

I continued to walk, Todoroki following beside me
'This is great! Exactly what I need! I'm going to kill myself tonight and someone has caught on!! Ughhhh'

"listen, Todoroki. I'm fine, I promise. You don't have to worry about me" I said as I looked at him only to receive a worried and disbelieving look.
"I'm going to my moms house tonight so I have to get going-" I started but before I could finish Todoroki had wrapped me into a hug

"I-I'm not good with words, or actions, or emotions, or really anything to do with social interaction but if you ever need to talk, I'm always here. Okay?" He said as he released me from the hug. I felt like crying but I held it back

'Don't you dare even show even ONE of your thousands of dumb weakness Izuku!'

I smiled at him "like I said- I'm fine, but thank you. If I ever need, I'll talk to you"

'But I won't, because I'll be dead by tomorrow'

We went separate ways after saying our goodbyes. I went to my dorm room and started to prepare. I wore a nice and comfortable T-shirt with only bandages wrapped around my arms to seal the cuts. I wore black jeans and my favourite red shoes. It wasn't a lie that I was going to my moms house, but... I couldn't face her. she wouldn't want to see me- this stupid excuse for a son.

'No one will even notice I'm gone, I won't bother writing a note. No one would read it anyway'

I waited, it was now pitch black outside. I pulled out my phone and checked the time

10:28pm

I got up and walked outside, I walked for about an hour and then reached my favourite place in the world. A small green bridge that was covered in plants, it was almost like a Cocoon of plants had to try sealing away the bridge. The inside was dimly lit by moonlight pouring through the cracks of plants surrounding the bridge. I placed my things down and began to draw. I drew plants and animals until before I knew it, it was almost time. The time was 11:57 pm and I climbed and stood on the bridge getting ready to jump when the clock strikes 12.

I waited.

One minute left

The clock chimed 12 on my phone
"Goodbye"
I said calmly as a leaned backwards and fell. The cold air biting at my cheeks, I'll be free. Free from the world. Forever.
———————-
Hiiiiiiii welcome back to torture;')
I'm honestly crying writing this but it'll get better, hopefully! Lol

~Peace out my strawberry cigarettes