[2] Clouded Dreams

Italics = Thoughts
Bold = Yoshii (me) talk and POVs
Underlined = Dreams

Midoriyas POV

-Lunch Time-
I sat down across from Iida and Uraraka, we began talking about different subjects and topics such as school, heroism homework and when we should get together after school one day. I told them again that I was busy today but was cut off by a loud crash. We all jumped and turned to the window where the noise came from, it was a storm. Raining and hailing down hard.

I mentally whined and started thinking of ideas on how to get home without catching a cold only to be cut off by Iida tapping me on the shoulder

"Midoriya, you are muttering" Iida informs me, my face turns bright red

"R-Really?! S-sorry!!" I say apologetically

-time skip to after school-
————-
Todorokis POV

'It's pouring down'

I think to myself as I look around the gates, students are already running to the train station as if their life depended on not getting hit by a single raindrop. I see Kaminari and Sero running side-by-side as they both scream and laugh, Yaoyorozu and Jirou leaning against each other and are following behind the two screaming with an umbrella like a normal, functioning human beings. I take out my own umbrella from my school bag and begin walking towards the station not stopping to aid any girl who practically begs for shelter under my umbrella because their makeup is smudging. I continue walking before seeing an oddly familiar mop of green curly locks behind a seat and soaking wet, there's no doubt about it. That's Midoriya. I don't know why but I had the urge to walk over and see why the small boy was sitting down behind the bench in the cold weather and getting soaked with hail and rain.

"Midoriya...?" I ask as I draw closer to the seat, the boy seems to fumble and almost trip but manages to stand up and twirl towards me with a bright smile

"T-Todoroki-kun! Hi!" He says with his bright smile and adjusts a stray wet, green lock of hair that was threatening to get in his eye

"Hello. Why are you out here without an umbrella or even a jacket?" I ask

He avoided eye contact "uhm I was on my way to my house but I missed the train and my umbrella flew away...I'm pretty weak to lose an umbrella to the wind, huh?" He said trying to make a joke but it sounded more like he was hiding something.

I frowned and grabbed his arm pulling him towards me under the umbrella, I took off my jacket and put it over his shoulders. He looked up at me confused but I just held onto his waist and pulled him along with me

"T-T-Todoroki-kun! You'll get sick- it's okay I can get home by myself-"

"Midoriya, your face is red and you look to have been out here for more than an hour, in the cold rain."

"But I'm fine I swear- it's oka-" he was cut off by a sneeze. I win.

"Here," I said as I heated my left hand that was around his waist "now, which way is your house? I'll gladly walk you there"
———-

Midoriyas POV

Having Todorokis hand heat up around my waist felt so nice...I felt...safe...

'He's doing this because he is pitying you. Who wouldn't? seeing your worthless face crying in the rain. You really are pathetic aren't you, Izuku?'

My eyes saddened

"Now, which way is your house? I'll gladly walk you there" Todoroki said

"u-uhm it's that way" I mumbled pointing in the direction of a few apartments