Cinco

2 Weeks Later
Cierra
"Get dressed, I'm finna pull up." Christian said as we talked on FaceTime. "Boy stop lying." I laughed. It's been 2 weeks and I've started to get a lot closer to Christian. We actually started to spend a lot of time together and I enjoy his company. He's different from the boys I'm use to, he's a bad boy that into guns, tattoos, drugs, and alcohol. He was a bad boy but had a soft spot for me. "Oh you think I'm playing ? I'll be there in a minute." He said hanging up. I squealed as I hopped out of bed. I threw on a hoodie over my sports bra and slipped on my slides. "Where you going ?" Nique asked walking in holding Kaiser. "No where just outside with Christian." I responded putting my hair in a messy bun. "Mhm." Nique said walking out. She's not a big fan of Christian she says something about him is weird but she's only acting like that cause she wants me with Gilly. Me and Gilly are kind of distant but we're cool. He's been staying at Miracle's house the past 3 days so I guess they're getting serious. He's brung her over and I've met her she's a nice girl I guess. I looked down at my phone seeing a text from Christian letting me know he's outside. I rushed downstairs to the front door. As I opened it Gilly was just about to put his key on the door. "Oh hey." I smiled giving him a quick side hug. My smile quickly dropped when I noticed the hickey on his neck. "Wassup." He responded walking pass me. To be honest I kind of felt some type of way seeing that on his neck but quickly shook it off as I made my way to Christian's car. He turned the radio down after hugging me. This was kind of normal for us if we weren't chilling in the house or going on a date we would sit in the car and talk. "You look good." I said recording him on my Snapchat. "Shit I be trying." He replied licking his lips. I stopped recording and posted it before smashing my lips into his. After a while I pulled away just smiling at him. He laughed a little before taking my hand in his. "I seen you and your boyfriend hugging at the door." He said referring to Gilly. "Here you go being petty. You know we just friends." I said rolling my eyes. "Yea I know cause you mine." He replied smirking. "You wish I was. My nigga in the house waiting on me you just my side nigga." I joked making him eye me. Before I knew it he reached over and started to attack my neck leaving hickeys. "Oops." He said before dying laughing. "I hate you." I said looking at my neck. "No but seriously Cierra when the games gon stop ? I'm tryna take shit serious with you but you playing." He said. "I'm not playing you are. I told you I don't want a serious relationship until you know for sure this is what you want." I responded. We've had this conversation plenty of times, he might be ready for a serious relationship but I have to protect my heart and I'll do whatever it takes to do that. He smacked his teeth looking at me, "If I wanted anything else I wouldn't be here with you damn near everyday and showing you off." He said. "I know but..C you know about my past." I said. "Alright Cierra." He said picking up his ringing phone. "What." He said into the phone. He listened to the other person for a little before responding. "Okay relax I'll be there in a minute." He said hanging up. He looked over at me starting his car. "Money calls. I'll call you when I get home." He said kissing me. "Yea Yea go tend to yo hoes." I said just to make him mad. I opened the door ready to get out before being pulled back by my jacket. "Stop playing with me." He replied. "Okay okay just be careful." I said getting out the car. I walked back into the house happy as ever. I went into the kitchen where Chris sat on FaceTime with Miracle. Damn do they ever give each other space. What the hell is wrong with me, I can't be jealous. I don't even like Chris like that. I'm fully attracted to Christian, right ?

 I'm fully attracted to Christian, right ?

Christian; 21. Single. Player. From Houston. Sells drugs and runs a "business". All about his money and protecting what's his.