Uno

Cierra
"Hello." I answered my ringing phone as I sped down the highway. "Girl where you at ?" Airi asked. "I'm almost there. I woke up late but I'll be there soon I promise." I replied. "Okay." She said hanging up. Airi has a photoshoot today for her label and as her hairstylist I should be there. I looked at my ringing phone again frowning in disgust as I read the name, Jordan. "Ew." I mumbled as I pressed declined. Jordan is my ex boyfriend and I want nothing to do with him. I pulled into the parking lot of the place as I rushed in. "Can I help you ?" The receptionist asked popping her gum obnoxiously. "I'm here for the rich forever photoshoot." I replied ready to snatch that him out her mouth. "2nd floor." She said. I walked away a rushing to the elevator. "Come on." I said as I tapped my foot rapidly. Finally, the doors opened and I rushed out going to Airi's dressing room. "Well look what the wind blew in." Airi said hugging me. "I'm sorry girl you can take it out my pay." I replied causing Airi to laugh. "That was cute, you know that's not happening." She replied sitting in her chair. "Y'all Cierra finally here to do my hair." I heard her say as I got all my materials. I went behind her and noticed she was on live. "Hey y'all." I said waving before starting to braid her hair for her burgundy sew in. "Add Tray, y'all I don't think he in here." Airi said smiling. A few moments later Tray appeared on the screen. "Airiii." He said with his thick Atlanta accent. "Mr.Bills what's going on ?" She asked. "Just finished packing, you know we moving to Houston soon I gotta see my bae." Tray said smiling making her blush. "Yoooo." A light skin boy yelled getting in the camera. I must say he was gorgeous as fuck. Nice curly hair, perfect white teeth, clear skin, and a bomb ass smile. I think I'm pregnant just by looking at him. "Hey Gilly." Airi said smiling. "What you got going on ?" He asked. "Nothing I'm at a photoshoot for the label. She replied. "First Lady." He said referring to her being the first and only female signed to Rich Forever. "Ya diggg." She said laughing. "You even talk like Tray." I whispered. "Aye who is that ? Your sister y'all look just like twins." He said looking at me. "No this is my friend/hairstylist Cierra." She answered. I smiled waving at the camera. "Wassup." He said licking his lips. "Little Chris in love." Tray said in a weird voice. "Whatever nigga I should be saying that about you." Chris responded. "When y'all coming down here ?" Airi asked. "We leave tonight so we should get there in the morning." Tray responded. "Okay then I'll see y'all when y'all get here. Text me." She said. "Will do." He replied. Airi ended the live as she began to squeal. "Y'all are too cute." I said smiling. I'm genuinely happy for my girl. "Thank you sis but I seen the way Gilly was eyeing you." She said. "Girl he's fine." I said curling her hair finishing up. "Done." I said showing her. "I love it and girl they moving down here and you know we still need one roommate hint hint." She said. "If you asking me to move in I will." I said. "Yayyyy now you can meet Nique finally and we all be bestfriends." She smiled. I looked at my phone checking my Instagram notifications. "Chrismfngilly has followed you" "Damn that was quick." Airi said looking over my shoulder. "Girl you nosy." I said laughing. Me moving in with other youtubers and possibly starting a new flame with one of them ? This should be interesting but fun.