1. Who the Hell Are You?

Start from the beginning

"Oh my goodness look at these two monsters!" Louis said as he picked up both of his sons. Tickling them both in the process

Cameron and Rory latched onto Louis as they giggled into his neck.

"How was your day boys?" Louis asked as he moved further into the house.

Both of the 4 year olds had a hand on the back of Louis neck, gently playing with his hair as they walked.

"Good! Papa let us go to work with him!" Rory exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah, and we cooked your favorite cookie!!" Cameron added in.

"You made me my favorite cookie?! I can't wait to have some later."

Louis made his way from the foyer to the kitchen where he saw his husband standing by the stove.

"Alright boys I need to put you down, and say hi to papa. Why don't you go play until dinner is ready."

Louis placed the twin boys down and they ran off, probably to their room.

Harry looked up and met Louis' eyes as Louis moved closer to Harry, closing the distance between them as he wrapped his arms around his husband's waist.

"Hi" Louis said looking up into Harry's emerald eyes.

"Hey." Harry smiled back at him.

Harry leaned down and kissed Louis tenderly, pulling him in impossibly closer to his chest.

"How was practice?" Harry asked after he pulled away from the kiss.

"It was good, I'm happy it's Friday. It was so bloody hot out today. I didn't want the team to do anything that would give them a heat stroke so it was an easier day. How about you, how was your day?"

"Yeah, you reek of sweat. My day was pretty good. Cameron, Rory and I went to the bakery for a bit. Rosie had a play date with that girl down the street. Cody just kind of hung around the house all day, reading, you know. And Alexis was out all day."

"I heard you made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies." Louis said with a hopeful grin.

Harry chuckled and nodded his head. "Yeah the twins and I made some cookies while at the bakery."

Louis gave Harry quick peck on the lips as a thank you before speaking again. "Have you talked to Cody at all today?"

Harry ran a hand through his hair and gave a noncommittal shrug. "I mean I tried... He just..."  As Harry was at a loss for words he huffed out a puff of air in small annoyance.

"It's okay love, I'll try to talk to him." Louis said as he moved a curl away from Harry's face. "You said Alexis was out all day?" He asked.

"Yeah." Harry nodded. "She's back now though."

"Alright, good. So who's car is that in the drive way?" Louis asked as he shifted the bag that was still on his shoulder.

Harry let out a low chuckled before looking back at Louis. "Just go in the living room."

Louis nodded, unsure of why Harry was acting kind of strange. He gave one last kiss to Harry before walking out of the kitchen and towards the living room. As he got closer he could hear Rosie rambling to someone. As he got to the doorway Rosie looked up and a wide grin came across her face as she saw her daddy.

"Daddy!!!" She screamed as she ran towards him.

Louis dropped his bag and got down to her height as she leapt into his arms. He picked her up and started kissing her dark curly hair as she wrapped her arms around his neck.