decorating for christmas & meeting santa

Start from the beginning

"Are you ready to call the kids, babe?" RJ asks Will as he sits Harlow down in her swing.

"I'm ready." Will says as he smiles at RJ and kisses him.

"Bubba! Cora! Teddy! Come here, let's decorate the tree!" RJ says as Benji, Coralei and Theodore run into living room in excitement.

"I'M SO EXCITED!" Coralei says jumping up and down.

"Ya! Ya!" Theodore says as he giggles loudly.

"I love Christmas time!" Benji says as he smiles at Will and RJ.

"Look! Papi has the Christmas tree set up and he added the lights!" Will says as RJ turns on the Christmas tree, making Benji, Coralei and Theodore ooo and ahh in excitement.

"Let's decorate the tree now!" Will says with a cheeky grin.

"Yeah!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore say in unison.

Will and RJ begin to go through the ornament boxes, getting the ornaments out and making sure they have hooks on them to put them on the Christmas tree.

"All of these ornaments right here we got the year we got married! Do you remember these, babe?" Will says to RJ

"I do! I love all of them." Rj says with a big smile.

"Be careful with these ornaments, guys. Be careful. Bubba, can you hang them up higher on the tree?

"Uh huh!" Benji says as he put the ornaments on the Christmas Tree.

"I want one too!" Coralei says with a slight frown, jealous that Benji is putting ornaments on the Christmas tree first.

"Here Coralei, you can hang this one up on the Christmas tree." RJ says, handing Coralei a green ball ornament to put on the Christmas tree.

"Here Teddy, wanna put the teddy bear ornament on the Christmas tree?" Will asks Theodore.

"Yeah!" Theodore says with a cheeky grin.

Will helps Theodore put the bear ornament on the Christmas tree.

"Harlow needs an ornament too!" Coralei says to Will and RJ.

"No, she's too little for an ornament, Coralei. Next year she will be big enough to help us decorate the Christmas tree! But this year she will just watch and enjoy!" RJ says to Coralei.

Will fixes Harlow's blanket and tenderly kisses her cheek.

"This is Harlow's first Christmas! Yay!" Will says in a babyfied voice