Interesting Facts About Gemini Men

Born under the sign of the twins, Gemini men have a dual nature that easily fluctuates from charming, light and lively to captivating, dark and mysterious. Either way, Gemini males will quickly capture your attention and draw you to them with their magnetic sex appeal.

Communication

The third sign of the zodiac, Gemini males are ruled by the house of communication. Males of the third house typically love to talk. Their talkative nature pairs nicely with their natural curiosity and intelligence since they usually know a little bit about everything and can easily have a conversation about almost any topic. Their friendly, natural personality allows them to get along with almost everyone they meet. They are very quick witted and can easily become the life of the party at any get-together.

Always on the Move

An air sign, Gemini men are always on the move, both physically and mentally. They constantly seek out new experiences and adventures. Their need for constant mental stimulation keeps them on the go as they travel to new places and meet new people. These men want to experience everything life has to offer and love things that are novel and exciting. A mutable sign, male Geminis easily adapt to change. In fact, they more than adapt; they tend to completely enjoy it. Sometimes people perceive their constant movement as restlessness.

Duality of Nature

Since the zodiac sign of the Twins is opposites, so are the two personalities of Gemini men. They have two sides:

One is good, and the other is bad.One is dark, and the other is light.One is the yin, and the other is the yang.

With their quick-changing moods, Gemini males often seem like a contradiction of themselves, but they are not. It is just part of their natural, inherent personality.

Easily Bored

Even though male Gemini have a natural almost unquenchable thirst for new adventures and experiences, love meeting new people and are very curious, they can become bored very quickly. If something, or someone, does not interest them any longer, they quickly move on to the next place or person. This Gemini characteristic can quickly cause problems in relationships and at work.

Intelligent and Analytical

Intelligent and intuitive, men of this sign enjoy mental challenges. Even though they have a great love for knowledge, they do not enjoy the work involved in learning. They generally have strong analytical skills and tend to analyze everything in life, including ideas and thoughts, right down to the smallest aspect. This characteristic is often considered a large contributing factor to the mental fatigue and nervousness that many Gemini men experience.

Child of the Zodiac

The Gemini sign is often referred to as the child of the zodiac, and Gemini men really fill the bill. Just like children, Gemini men are happy and carefree as long as things are going their way. When things don't go their way, they can quickly change their personality and become sulky or unruly. These males are full of youthful vitality, and they have an intense inborn curiosity about everything. They tend to have a youthful appearance and generally look much younger than they actually are.

Life Is a Game

Men of this astrological sign crave continuous stimulation and want a life filled with new and exciting places, people and things. Gemini men perceive life as a game with rules that they make. If you are a Gemini or are interested in one, know that this sign pairs best with a mate that is as equally vivacious and inquisitive as the natives of this sign.

Like, comment and share!