Gemini Part *3*

1) Geminis will give you the world on a silver platter until you show them you're not worthy

2) Gemini is always craving for someone to laugh with.

3) You haven't been crazy in love until you date Gemini. They are a mixture of sweet and crazy.

4) Don't argue with a Gemini. Their razor blade tongue will cut you up and leave you crying for mamma.

5) Geminis don't fall in love easily, but they do make people fall in love with them easily.

6) You must catch a Gemini's mind before you catch their heart.

7) Loving a Gemini is both a complicated and rewarding experience. They know how to test you but also how to love you like no other.

8) Gemini is most likely to speak up to defend you in your time of need.

9) A Gemini blowing up at you can seem weird because 20 minutes ago everything was all good.

10) When a Gemini loves you, they love with all they have.

11) Count on a Gemini to shower you with positive energy, compliment you on a regular basis and never kick you when you're down.

12) How to get on their side: Make them laugh.

13) One of the biggest things you can do to irritate a Gemini is take everything they say personally. Emotions can become a roadblock when trying to communicate, so they try to talk candidly to others.

14) Geminis have high standards. Whether it's in the people they date or their grades and jobs.

15) In a relationship, Gemini wants to be with someone who cares enough to teach them things and help them grow. Someone who appreciates a closeness and bond.

16) Once you hug a Gemini, you'll never want to leave the warmth of the embrace.

17) A Gemini isn't the type to just say I love you. They will only say it if they mean it.

18) Playing a Gemini is not a good idea. Before you decide your 2nd move, They're on their 5th.

19) If you love a Gemini, Hold your voice and show them. They prefer to be shown then to be told.

20) Gemini love and appreciate romanticism.

Like, comment and share!