Interesting Gemini Facts

1. A Gemini female can make you feel like you are the luckiest man alive.

2. As a Gemini One of your greatest problems in a relationship is understanding how other people feel.

3. Gemini women cheer many up because they are free little spirits.

4. Gemini secretly hides their emotions.

5. As well as wanting thrills and adventure in a relationship, Gemini also...

craves security and stability.

6. A Gemini woman will see through someone straight away.

7. Gemini is a social network freak and will check for mentions, tweets, tags or notifications before going to bed!

8. Gemini is a secret manipulator (they always get their own way without a scene).

9. As a Gemini, you are two personalities in one body: Indecisive & unsure, but also adaptable & friendly.

10. Gemini will act opposite to what they want to do. This only adds to the confusing nature of them.

11. Gemini doesn't run late because they forget but because they find distractions along the way.

12. Trying to read a Gemini mind is like trying to thinking of a word that rhymes with orange. You just can't do it!

13. For all their talk, Gemini is surprisingly shy.

14. A Gemini Zodiac Worst Relationship Traits: Superficial & Inconsistent

15. Gemini has a strong dislike of anything boring.

16. If you want a Gemini to stay interested you've got to give them your full attention.

17. Don't ask a Gemini woman exactly what she wants as she will never be exactly sure herself.

18. Gemini is so fly you'll lose your fly.

19. When you get involved with a Gemini, you're actually involved with two personalities.

20. Gemini doesn't count how many people they had in their life, but how many times they resisted people for the person they really love!

Like, comment and share!