Chapter 30

Clarke
The days leading up to the last day of school went super fast. Today, the last day of school, we are cleaning out our lockers and saying goodbye to everyone. It's only a half day so we leave school at noon.

"Clarke. I'm gonna miss you." Raven exclaimed walking over to me cleaning my locker.

"Well your always welcome to visit me this summer."

"Whose house, yours or Bellamy's?" She smirked

"Mine." A deep voice said from behind me

I felt his arms wrap around my middle and place a kiss in the back of my head.

"There you go." I laugh

"You guys are cute."

Bellamy places another kiss on my cheek this time and I se Raven look uncomfortable.

"Welp, that's my cue to leave. It looks like he wants to eat your face." She jokes

"See you later Rae!"

I turn around and face Bellamy. "Your such a dork."

"I'm your dork." He kisses my lips this time.

"That you are."

"Ready to go? O is already waiting in the car."

I nod and we walk out to the car. "Your not even a little sad about leaving this place?"

"Nope. The only thing I will miss practically lives with me."

"Your cheesy."

That night Bellamy decided he wanted to make us spaghetti for dinner. After we ate dinner we decided to go to a party that one of his friends was throwing. We danced and drank the night away.

***

Today's the day Bellamy graduates. Me and Octavia are at my house getting ready while he gets ready at his house. His graduation ceremony is at 3, so he said he would pick us up at 2 so we could get there early.

"I'm so proud of him." Octavia cheers

"I know, I am too. But I can't stop thinking about when we graduate."

"I haven't stopped thinking about it since 9th grade. I'm so excited for us to graduate and walk together."

Bellamy picks us up, we take pictures all together before leaving.

***

We got to the school and Bellamy had to leave to get in his spot or whatever. I've never been to a graduation so it was all really fun. Me and Octavia met our friends who saved us a spot. We sat there for about 10 minutes until the principle got up in stage.

"All these kids here have worked their butts off to be here. Not just this year, but all throughout their high school career. I am so proud of each and every single one of them." The principle finishes his speech and starts calling names.

After about 30 students he finally calls him.

"Bellamy Blake!"

Me, Octavia and all our friends stand up and cheer for him. We snapped a few blurry pictures as he walks across the stage. He accepts his diploma and shakes the principles hand. He stops beside the principle, me and Octavia snap a few more pictures before he walks off stage.

After the ceremony, everyone goes and meets ups with their family. I see Bellamy and run over to him and jump in his arms and kiss him. "Congratulations baby."

***

We decided to just go home and spend time with just me, Bell and Octavia, we didn't want to go to any party or whatever. Bellamy cooked us dinner again and we watched movies all night. It may seem boring to some people, but to us, this was all we needed. This was my happy place, this is where I always felt safe. I loved these two with my entire heart, and I'm so glad Octavia ran into me on my first day of school. If she didn't, who knows where I'd be.

End of book 1

I plan on doing a book two so don't worry. The next book will have a time jump, So they will be out of high school. Idk when I'll have the first chapter for that up, but hopefully soon.

Until then, thank you for all the love and support on this book. It was really fun to write and I'm glad you all enjoyed it🥰