Chapter 25

*If you don't like smut, even very bad smut like this, skip to the next set of bold letters.*

Clarke

"Doesn't mean we can't do this."

He slides his hand down my pants and rubs me through my underwear. He rolls on top of me and kisses me while he rubs me.

"Bell..."

He continues to rub me, rubbing faster every time I moan or say his name. He gets on top of me and plays with the hem of my shirt with his one free hand. He goes to pull of off but I stop him.

"Bellamy, What did the doctor say?" I question him

"Take it easy and I'll feel better in no time." He groaned

"Let's take it easy then." I smirk at him

He knows what I meant. He rips his shirt off and comes over to work on mine. When he finally gets my shirt off he sits up and looks me over. I feel my cheeks get hot and red and I suddenly become very self conscious. I move to try and cover my body but Bellamy grabs my hands to stop me.

"Your beautiful Princess, you don't have to hide."

He kisses me, he slides his tongue on my lip and I open my mouth granting him permission. We fight over control for a minute until I finally gave in and let him win. After a while he trails soft, wet kisses down my neck and to my breasts. He takes my breast in his mouth and sucks on them.

His hand work there way down to his pants. Both of us only wearing fleece pajama pants. He pulls away and takes off his pants and mine. He sits us up and he starts kissing me again, running his hand up and down my thighs.

I let a moan slip when he comes closer and closer to my most personal area with his hand. He stood on me and keeps his hand still. He suddenly stops kissing me and sits up, a terrifying smirk on his face.

He pushes my legs apart and slides down under the covers. Soon I feel his tongue licking around my clit. He continues to rub my thighs as he eats me out. When he comes back up I kiss him, tasting myself.

"Bellamy."

"Yes princess?"

"Fuck me."

He does what's told and strips us from our underwear. He places himself at my entrance and slams into me without warning. He thrusts back and forth, thrusting harder each time, until we finally come.

*Next morning*

I wake up still naked and alone in bed. I smile at the though of what happened last night. I get up and look for a some clothes. I see Bellamy's shirt still on my bed room floor, I smirk knowing he's walking around shirtless in my house. I pull on a pair of spandex and Bellamy's shirt and go down to Bellamy.

"Hey princes, sleep well?" He asked when I came into the kitchen.

"I did." I reply walking over and pressing a kiss to his cheek. "What's for breakfast?"

"Pancakes."

"I love pancakes." I beam

"I know. Now let's eat."

———

I hate this chapter sm. Rip me