Chapter 27

Clarke
When we got to the restaurant the waitress lead us to our table. It was a booth to the side of the restaurant.

"Thank you Bell."

"For what?" He asked putting his menu down

"For bringing me out to dinner, for being there. I don't know for everything."

"Thank you princess. I haven't always been the best boyfriend. And even after I mad you mad, you still stood by my side the entire time I was in the hospital. When we both know you could have just left."

"I love you Bellamy Blake."

"I love you too Clarke Griffin."

***

After we ordered our food we sat and talked, just enjoying each other's company.

"I'm gonna go wash my hands before my food gets here. I'll be right back."

"Okay, I'll be here."

I smiled at him and left to find the bathroom. It was just one room with a toilet and sink in it, and it was for both genders. I looked down at the lock and it said it was unlocked and empty. I turned the handle and opened the door, and the bathroom was not empty. I walked in on a man going pee.

"Oh my god." I say covering my eyes. "I am so sorry, the door wasn't locked and... I'm leaving now."

I turn to leave but a hand on my wrist stops me. "Wait a minute, I know you. Your in the grade below me at school."

"I'm sorry I don't recognize you."

"Well that's okay." He starts rubbing his other hand up and down my arm while his hand holding my wrist tightens it's grip. "I'll make sure you don't forget me after this."

"What are you talking about. Just let me go." I pull my arm but his grip is too tight.

He pulls me all the way in the bathroom and leans over me to lock the door, I can smell the alcohol on him.

"Your drunk." I state

"And your really pretty."

"I have a boyfriend. Just leave me alone."

He slaps me across the face, "shut up you little slut. I don't care about your boyfriend. I want you. And I'm used to getting what I want."

I feel my whole body tense up at his words. What does he mean he wants me? I'm scared now, more scared then when he locked the door.

"Please just let me-"

He grabs my face extremely tight and I can't talk. "Stop talking."

His grip hurts and I'm scared, I start to cry. He forcefully manages, through me kicking and crying, to get my dress off. He throws my dress to the other side of the bathroom leaving me in just my bra and underwear. I scream and he slaps me across the face again.

"God damnit!" He grabs some paper towels and shoves it in my mouth. "I said stop talking."

He runs his hands up and down my body, I shiver in disgust with every touch. I'm extremely scared and uncomfortable. All I want is to leave this bathroom and go home, and lay with Bellamy in my bed and watch movies all night long. I don't even want to be at this restaurant any more. I feel the tears continue to run down my face, smearing my makeup that took me 20 minutes to do.

After being slapped and even punched a few more times I gave up, I stopped fighting. I was so tired and drained that I didn't even care anymore, all I wanted to do was die. Where is Bellamy? Was the last thought that went through my mind before I blacked out.

———
1. This is. It edited so ignore the spelling/grammar errors

2. 4 more parts left of this book😬