Chapter 11

Clarke
It's 7 and everyone is back and got all the snacks out. Now we're just waiting for Bellamy and Echo to arrive.

"So Clarke, Why'd you say Bellamy and Echo could join us exactly?" Octavia asks

I was wondering the same thing myself Octavia. "I don't know, I figured he's your brother. Why not I guess."

She nods.

"Jasper! I swear to god if you don't stop eating all the chips I'm kicking you out!" Monty yells

"You can't kick me out it's not your house." Jasper snaps back

"Jasper, I agree with Monty. And since it is my house I can and will kick you out."

"You guys are no fun. I'm hungry."

"You can eat them, just not all of them. Like a few here and there." Raven tells him

He gets up and sits in the middle of the living room. "There, now I'm no where by the chips. Happy?"

———

At 7:45 Bellamy and Echo show up. Everyone gets settled in and comfortable on the couches while I'm putting in the first movie. Once the movies in I go and sit between Monty and Jasper. Finns sitting on the end of the couch and Raven is on the ground sitting between his legs. Bellamy and Echo are sitting on the love seat. Echo is laying her head on his chest and he has his arm around her. Me, Jasper, Octavia and Monty are sitting on the couch. Suddenly there a knock on the door.

"Oh. I hope you don't mind, I invited Maya over." Jasper says getting up to get the door.

"No problem."

Maya and Jasper sit like Finn and Raven are. I press play on the remote and the movie starts.

———

"That movie was terrifying." Octavia says once the movies over. 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I say walking upstairs

Once I get to the bathroom I lock the door. I put my hands on the counter and take a deep, shaky breath. I knew this was gonna be difficult, watching Bellamy and Echo be all lovey and cuddly, but I didn't think it would be this hard. I wipe my makeup off and throw my hair into a messy bun. When I walk out of the bathroom I feel a hand grab my wrist and I'm being pulled into my room. I hear the door shut and I look to see who it is. Bellamy.

"Bellamy what are you doing?"

"Clarke. I-"

"I don't want to hear it Bellamy. You admit you have feelings for me then you go and hook up with the first girl you see."

"Your the one who said we couldn't be together Clarke. What did you expect me to do?"

"I don't know Bellamy. But do you know how hard it is for me? To sit down there and watch you and Echo cuddle on the couch like that. I like you too you idiot."

"You do?" He asks, shocked.

"Yes." I laugh.

He leans in and our lips meet. We kiss for a second before I pull away.

"Bellamy stop. You have Echo. We can't do this. I may not like her but I do know she doesn't deserve to be cheated on."

"Your right."

"You stay with Echo, and we'll ignore our feelings. We can be friends. I can hang out at your house with O and maybe even you."

"Easier said then done princess."

"I know. Trust me. But we have to do this. For Echo and Octavia. We can do this."

"We got this." He smiles. "Can I hug you."

"Come here."

He wraps his arms around me and I do the same. I rest my head on his chest and take a deep breath. I know we have to do this but it's gonna be hell.