-Part 20-

Calum followed me to my car, and once I unlocked it he sat in the passenger seat. 

"Ready?" I asked as I put my car in reverse. 

"Yeah," he said with a smile. 

I pulled out and drove down a couple floors of parking until I got the the main road, and tried to remember the way that Niall brought me here by. I was having a difficult time. 

"Do you remember how to get back?" Calum laughed. 

"Yes, I do," I said out of a serious case of driver's pride. 

"Okay, sure," he said with a small snicker, causing me to laugh, "Turn left."

"What?" I asked not fully hearing his directions. 

"Turn left at these lights," he pointed a finger threw the windshield at an intersectection. 

"Okay," I mumbled as I got into the turning lane. 

He continued giving me familar directions, although I missed one of them which caused him to laugh. I glared with my eyes as a smile played at my lips. 

Eventually we passed the grocery store that I was shopping at before Niall found me, and I knew how to get back. We passed my school, and I quickly glanced into the parking lot to see a few teenagers standing between two pick-up trucks. One was rusty and red, and the other obviously new and black. 

Calum reminded me to keep my eyes on the road, and I thanked him. 

When I pulled into the driveway behind Luke's car, I shut down the car, and stepped out, Calum mimicked my action. 

"There's this party tonight," he began as we walked towards the front door. 

"Have fun," I smiled as I grabbed the doorknob. 

"Please come," he pleaded. 

"Yeah, no," I said, "As you could tell from the last party, I'm not really a shots and grinding kind of girl," I laughed. 

"I don't want to go without someone who will drive, I don't know how I would get back," he said. 

I looked at him, "Luke can drive," I said with an are-you-stupid look.

He just made a thin line with his lips and raised his eyebrows, reciprocating my look. 

I nodded when I realized that there was no way Luke wouldn't drink at a party. 

"I'll pick you up," I bargined. 

"So did you get her to come?" Michael said as he ran down the stairs, "Harry will be there," Michael said with a smirk and lifted a brow. 

I stared at him, "I don't-" I was cut off. 

"You don't have to say anything, we all know it Katie," Michael said pressing a finger to my lips. 

I laughed, "No, I'm not going," I said kicking off my shoes and walking into the kitchen. 

"LUKE!" Michael screamed up the stairs. 

"WHAT?" He screamed back from the bedroom. 

I heard the door open and heard footsteps prance down the stairs. 

"She won't go," Calum said as he crossed his arms. 

"Harrys going to-" I cut Luke off, and pointed my index finger at him. 

"I don't like Harry," I said angerly, but couldn't keep a straight face. 

"Sure," he said with a smirk.