-Part 18-

I awoke in the early morning and I was laying down across the sofa, and was covered in a fresh comforter.
I stood up and felt dizzy, but I pushed through it and stretched some of the aching pain away.
I looked around the room until my eyes landed on Calum who was sprawled out across the floor.
Luke, who was sitting in the armchair, and Michael and Ashton sitting against the walls with their heads hung and eyelids closed.
I walked over towards Luke and crouched down beside his chair.
"Luke," I shook his shoulder a little bit, "Wake up, come on," I said.
His eyelids flickered open.
"I'm so sorry, I was irrational, and it was stupid, and I'm really sorry," I said.
He pulled me into a hug.
"No, don't worry about it," he said into my shoulder, "I shouldn't have bright her here."
"It's okay," I said, "I know that it was her last day before she goes," I continued.
"Yeah," he said and yawned. He had bloodshot eyes.
"You guys need to go up to bed," I said and helped him stand up.
He nodded and walked upstairs.
I walked over to Calum and crouched down beside him. I tripped on the rug and landed on his stomach. He laughed as I scrambled to get off him.
"I'm so sorry," I said as we both stood.
"It's okay," he smiled.
"If you guys are going to moan and grunt, get a room," Michael said with his eyes closed.
Calum kicked his legs, "Go to bed Michael," he said.
Michael stood, and walked upstairs groggily.
Calum woke Ashton up and he followed Michael.
"You should go too," I said as I folded the comforter.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm just going to wash my car," I said.
"That's a lot of work for your stomach," he said.
"It'll be fine," I said, "are you sleeping down here?" I asked.
"Yeah, there's no way I'm sleeping with Luke," I handed him the blanket and he re-laid it out and got under it.
"Come get me if you need any help," he said.
I nodded and walked down to the basement and grabbed the only bucket I had and a sponge, I found some kind of car cleaner stuff, which I had never seen before. I hopes that it was for washing the car's exterior.
On my way to the kitchen I peeked into the living room to see Calum already sleeping.
Once I filled the bucket in the kitchen sink, I mixed up the bubbly car-whatever and tugged the bucket outside to the driveway.
It then came to me that I could've used the hose, but it was too late.
I dunked the sponge into the water and began scrubbing the cars windows and doors.
Whatever paint they used, was extremely difficult to get off. I considered scraping it off, but decided against it.

I had been scrubbing the car for a half hour and I got two doors semi clean. I heard the front door open and I spun to see Luke.
He was in a pair of sweatpants and tank top with a black beanie.
He wasn't wearing shoes, neither was I.
"Need some help?" He asked and took the sponge from my hand and began scrubbing the places I missed.
"I'll be right back," I said and walked back into the house with one hand pressed against my aching back.
I walked to the basement and found another sponge, I then walked out and saw that the two doors that took forever for me to semi-clean, were spotless.
"Thanks," I said as I dunked the sponge into the bucket.
"No problem," he said as he continued to scrub.
I began working on the hood of the car where it said 'bitch' in capitalized, red letters.
I laughed and began scrubbing as hard as I could.
"So what are you doing today?" I asked Luke, who was on the opposite side of the car.
"We're going to a studio," he said, and I stopped scrubbing and looked at him over the car.
"To do what?" I asked biting my lip, excited for the news.
"To record a song," he smiled.
I ran as fast as I could manage around the car and hugged him. He lifted me.
"That's great!" I screamed.
He was finally doing what he always wanted to do, I was so happy for him and the boys.
I must admit that I was also sad because I knew that he would want to leave me, and once this band kicked off they would forget about me. But I just want to support them as much as I can.
"What?" Luke asked crouching down a little, and staring into my eyes.
"Nothing," I smiled and hugged him again, "You should get ready," I said and took the sponge from him.
"Okay," he said with a smile.
Once I heard the door close I began washing the car again.
I heard something thud in the house, and I dropped what I was doing and sprinted into the house, where I heard laughter.
I sighed a huge breath of relief that no one was hurt and walked back outside. I continued what I was previously doing.
Everything that these people made me anxious all the time, they felt like family, and when I didn't know where they were, or if they were okay, it scared me.
I knew that I would have to get rid of this feeling, because I wouldn't be this close to them soon enough.
They're going to a studio to record a song, and then soon enough they would be going to gigs, then shows, then concerts and I could definitely wait for that.
"We're going to go, do you want to come?" Luke asked as the boys filed out the door, and down the driveway to his car.
"No, I'm pretty preoccupied with some pretty exciting stuff myself," I said seriously as I motioned towards the car with my sponge.
They laughed, "And I look like I was hit with a bus, literally," I said lifting my shirt to show my stomach.
They nodded and got in the car.
I waved as they pulled away and then turned to face the car. I was almost done.

I quickly scrubbed the car and hosed it down, I then spray the soap down the driveway, along with the colourful paint.
I grabbed the pale and threw the sponges inside, I had already dumped it at the end of the drive way, and cleaned it out with the hose.
I walked it into the house and down to the basement. I slowly pulled myself up the stairs and showered.