-Part 12-

When we arrived at the restaurant, I was following the boys, who were following a waitress to the table where the guy who threw the party was sitting. 

As I went to sit down, I saw that it was Harry, the brown-haired boy from last night. 

"Hey," he said to all the boys as we sat down, he smiled when he looked at me, "Hello."

"Hi," I say as I take off my jacket and place it over the back of my chair. 

"I never got your name last night," he says smiling. His smile was warm, and friendly. 

"Katie," I said as I lifted the menu to decide what I was going to eat. 

"well, Katie, I apologize for last night. That wasn't okay," he said, causing Luke to look at me weird. 

"What?" I asked turning to face Luke who was sitting to my left. 

"Nothing," he said, turnign his attention back to his menu. 

"Shit," I say standing up, causing all the boys to look at me, "I forgot my wallet in the car," I said taking Luke's car keys so I could un-lock the door, "I'll be right back," I ran out to the car. 

I un-locked the driver's door and reached across the seat to get my wallet. When I slid out of the car, and shut the door. I turned to see Luke. 

"Woah," I jumped when I noticed he was there. 

"What happened last night?" He asked as I locked the car. 

"Nothing really," I said, "You were on the keg, Michael was doing shots, Ashton was playing spin the bottle, Calum was gettin' some, then you were sucking some girl's face before I took you all home," I said, he looked confused. 

"No," he shook his head, "I meant with Harry."

"Oh nothing, he was just drunk and tried to kiss me, nothing really," I said walking towards the restaurant, when Luke grabbed my hand. 

"You would tell me though, right?" He asked before begining to walk beside me and back towards the restaurant. 

"I guess," I said as we he opened the door and let me through before following.

"Because I could beat the shit out of him for you," he said laughing. I laughed to. 

Once we reached the table, I set my wallet down in front of me, and realized that our food had already came, I saw eggs benedict sitting there waiting for me, Luke must've ordered for me. 

"Thanks," I said to him. 

“No problem,” he said before he turned his attention to Harry. But Harry turned his attention towards me. 

“So, how old are you?” He asked in a warm, curious way. 

“A year younger than Luke,” I said continuing to eat. 

“Do you have a boyfriend?” He asked with the same smooth tone. I felt the boys all tense up around me. 

“Nope,” I said. 

“Well, we should hang out sometime,” he continued eating.

“Sure,” I said with a flat tone. 

I really didn’t want to date someone that I barely knew, I didn’t even know that he exsisted before last night. 

When we finished, I went to pay at the counter. When I got there the waitress said that it was already payed for. I figured it was Harry. But then again, I think that he would accept the whole independant woman thing. 

I shrugged it off, and began walking towards the group of teenage boys. Who were walking in the opposite direction of the car. 

I ran up to them and asked them where they were going. They said that we were going to see Harry’s friend, on a boat. 

“Okay, I’ll just walk home then,” I said and began to walk back in the direction of the car when I felt someone pull be back by the waist, and it tickled me. I crouched over, and was lifted by this person, they were really strong, I considered anyone that could lift me strong. 

I once I was situated on the person’s back I realized that it was Calum. My twin for the day. I laughed, my sides aching from when he tickled me. 

“You’re coming with us,” he said as we ran across the street, I was bouncing up and down. 

“Well is this friend, with a boat, going to hit on me to?” I asked laughing. 

“Probably,” he said. 

“I don’t know what it is with Harry, he seems nice, but he also seems like a no-commitment kind of guy,” I said, he nodded. 

“He isn’t, it’s not his thing,” Calum said just as we began to catch up to the group of boys. 

“Glad you decided to join us,”  Luke said, I grabbed Calum’s hand and skipped along, he laughed. 

“Where’s this boat?” I asked looking down at a habour.

Harry pointed to a boat that had a lower part, a deck, and a higher part where the steering wheel is. 

“Woah, that’s huge,” I gawked. 

I heard Michael snicker, I turned to face him and glared with a grin at him. 

Harry walked onto the boat after we walked down the dock a little further. 

Calum was still walking with me. 

Harry walked through a door, and down a short case of stairs and I heard ‘hey’s and ‘hello’s before he emerged with a blonde boy. He looked a little younger than him. 

“Hi,” he said in an Irish accent, which was all too familiar. I looked up and ran over to him and jumped onto him whilst embracing him in a hug. 

I missed Niall so much. 

“Katie, what are you doing here?” He said with a smile while holding my waist, and I was still hugging his neck. 

“I came with Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael,” I said coming out of the hug, but realizing that I couldn’t let go. I hugged him again. 

“I missed you,” he whispered into my hair. 

“Missed you to,” I whispered back. 

“So how do you know Luke?” He asked pulling apart and facing the rest of the boys. 

“He’s my half brother,” I said. 

“You have a brother?” Niall asked confused. 

“I do now,” I said with a smile, Luke also smiled at my comment. 

“How do you know Niall?” Luke asked smiling. 

“We grew up together, after he moved here from Ireland that is,” I said.

“Cool,” he said. 

Harry then spoke up, “Why don’t we go out on the water,” he suggested. 

“Okay, Katie, do you want to stear?” Niall asked as he stood. 

“Yeah!” I said standing and following him.