Eleven

Three weeks after the funeral

Lola: I'm worried about her. She hasn't come out of her room since the funeral, she just stays in there crying and looking through that Photobook.

Al: Its been three weeks, Lauren. I'm sure to her it feels like it was just yesterday that she learned her girlfriend died.

Lola: I know, Ally. I just wish there was something I could do for her.

Al: Give her time. All you can do is just be there for her, okay? As much as possible. Let her know she isn't alone.

Lola: She barely eats. She doesn't speak to me. She seems so empty on the rare occasion she does come out of that room. I don't know what I should do though.

Al: Give her time and be there for her. It isn't going to be instant, laur. Keep an eye on her, make sure she does eat something, and keep her hydrated with water. I have to go, Alright? I have a date in an hour and I need to prepare.

Lola: You could west a trashcan and still look great, don't worry too much. I'm sure they will like you, and just be you. Thank you, Ally. Have a good night.

Lola: I should go check on her, its been four hours since I heard anything form her. I hope she fell asleep, she needs it.

➡➡⬅⬅➡➡⬅⬅

A/n: I was bored again. Enjoy :)

Idk.