Ten

A/n: the votes are in.

1.  (1)

2. (5)

3. (2)

Lauren arrived at Y/ns home at around 4:03 in the morning, Y/n, having told Lauren the door would be unlocked, which Lauren warned y/n against, walked right into the home that she had not set foot inside of for months. The air still carrying the aroma of fresh lavender and vanilla scent just as she remembered it.

Lauren shut the door quietly behind her, locking it, as she made her way towards the living room, where she saw y/n sat snuggled up in blankets and watching old Power Rangers episodes on the television. Tears clearly staining her e's face, even from where she was standing from, she could see it.

"Panda?" Lauren spoke to make her presence known to the other girl, who jumped in her skin, almost knocking her bowl of popcorn onto the ground.

"Fuck! Lauren, don't do that! I didn't know you were here. I just had this made." Y/n said, looking up to Lauren. The light from the television making Lauren's beautiful green eyes visible to her. Lauren just shook her head, laughing quietly, as she approached her, taking a seat beside of her.

Y/n looked up at the clock, seeing the time. "She still isn't here..." she said in a quiet, sad, voice with a sigh. Dropping her head down and staring at her lap, where she fiddled with her fingers, hoping for the best. 

Lauren wrapped her arms around the girl, hoping to comfort her. "I'm sure she is alright, just wait until tomorrow. She will be here..." she said. "I hope..." she sad moments later in silence to herself.

"Okay." Replied y/n after a few moments of silence, with a quiet sniffle.

"Lets watch that movie. Yeah?" Lauren asked, which y/n nodded to. So the two cuddled up on the couch, and got everything ready, as they settled in watching Shutter Island.

Y/n ended up falling asleep halfway through the movie, laying peacefully in Lauren's arms. Maybe, just maybe, she could let Lauren into her life again. As a friend. Maybe.

Lauren stroked the girls hair gently, not paying much attention to the movie. Falling asleep moments after y/n did.

❄❄❄

The next morning. 10:00 AM

Bang bang bang

Silence...

Bang bang bang

Y/n woke up hearing someone banging on the door, finding herself stuck in Lauren's arms. She struggled to get out of the green eyed girls grip, but barely managed to do so without waking her ex up. Wrapping the blankets around Lauren, she grinned as she ran towards the door, thinking that Samantha was finally home.

In happily swung the door open, and was ready to leap into her girlfriends arms, when she suddenly came to a stop. There, in front of her , were two cops, which confused her.

"Uh... hi?" she said, confusedly.

"Are you y/n y/ln?" Asked the female cop, which y/n nodded to.

"Yeah, I am." she replied.

"Your girlfriend is Samantha Marie Gonzalez?" asked the man beside the woman, which caused y/n to grow nervous. Why were there cops here? 

"She is. Yeah." y/n replied. "Why?"

The two cops glanced to now another, as the female cop sighed. "We're sorry to inform you, but Samantha Gonzalez died last night. There was a wreck on the bridge, and... her car was hit and knocked off the bridge. She's dead. I'm sorry." the woman said.

Y/ns eyes grew wide, as her breathing became unsteady at the news, falling to her knees in silent tears. Memories of the times shared with Samantha flowing rapidly through her mind, until it became too much, and she found herself overcome,  and falling inside the black.

🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝

A/n: This is what y'all chose

Enjoy!

(: