Nine

Y/n❄: Lauren? Are you there?

Lauren🐔: Its 3AM in the morning...

Lauren🐔:  But yes, I'm here.

Y/n❄: Oh... sorry to wake you. I'll just go.  Bye.

Lauren🐔: You don't have to go, Panda.

Lauren🐔:  Shit sorry.

Y/n❄: Its its okay.

Y/n❄: Go back to sleep.

Lauren🐔:  I won't be able to sleep because I'm worried about you. What's wrong? Why did you text me this early in the morning?

Y/n❄: Its

Y/n❄: nothing..

Lauren🐔:  You can't lie to me. What is it.

Y/n❄: Sam didn't show up at our date tonight, I ended up waiting 3 hours for her and had to leave because they were closing. I had to walk an hour home because I got dropped off there by a friend. I got home to see no sign of Sam ANYWHERE and she isn't answering her calls, my texts, anytgibg at fucking all. I'm worried somethings happened to her.

Lauren🐔:  If you needed a ride you just had to call me, I would be there. You didn't have to walk.

Lauren🐔:  I'm sure everything is alright, I hope. Maybe her phone went out and the car broke down or something?

Y/n❄: She's a mechanic. I'm sure she would know what to do, and she does run marathons, so she would just run to get help if that happened too..

Lauren🐔:  Is there anything I can do to help?

Y/n❄: Idk

Lauren🐔:  I'm coming over.

Y/n❄: You don't have to. I don't want to waste your time. I already wasted it enough

Lauren🐔:  Shut up and get a movie, I'm sure you won't be able to sleep. I'll be there in thirty.

Y/n❄: Ok

Y/n❄: Thank you.

Lauren🐔:  Of course Panda 🐼

Y/n❄: Be careful

Lauren🐔:  I will now go

Y/n❄: Yeah.

✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊

A/N: Someone tell me a joke? ):

(:

.

Idk. I think too much, therefore I don't think enough.

-

People can no longer cover their eyes

If this disturbs you, then walk away

You will remember the night you were struck by the sight of

Ten thousand fists in the air