New York and Canada

OH MY GOD!! It's graduation day! I am so excited!

( The day goes by and now it's the graduation ceremony )

I still haven't gotten an accepted form from NYADA. I walk to the mailbox and open it.

It is stuffed! Magazines, Health care products, News, but something catches my eyes.

I open it and there it is! Rachel Barbara Berry! You're accepted to NYADA!

"Finn Christopher Hudson" the teacher calls out, I see finn walk up onstage, he looks proud...... But a there looks like a tinge of worry so there too.....

( Ceremony is over )

We are all happy and chattering about. Finn comes up to me.

"Finn I got accepted in NYADA!" I shriek and hug him,

"You did?!?! I'm so proud of you!" He exclaims and plants a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Did you get into NYADA?" I ask, looking into his big amber eyes.

"No.." He sighs and looks down

"Are you staying here in Lima?" I ask cautiously,

"No...." He answers still looking at the ground.

"Then what?" I urge

"I got into........ University of..... Canada" he mumbles the last part.

Did he just say Canada?

"Canada?" I repeat,

"Yes Rach Canada" he says a bit firmly,

"Oh" I sigh sadly,

I'll never get through life without Finn.

"What are we going to do Finn?" I cry into his chest

"Rach.... You're going to get on that plane..... I'm going to get on mine...... We are going to do it" he says confidently and wipes my tears.

"A long distant relationship? Finn that never works with couples" I cry again.

"But it will for us Rach. We are finchel!" He says and holds me tight.

"But how will finchel stay strong if their thousand of miles away from each other?" I ask and cry even harder.

"We'll get through this Rach I promise." He says

"We are leaving tomorrow!" I exclaim sadly,

( Tomorrow )

I walk hand in hand with finn to the airport. It's our boarding time now.

"What ever happens Rach, just remember I'll always love you" he whispers to me and kisses me.

I reciprocate the kiss and soon pull away.

( Our air planes are side by side, we both can see each other from the windows )

The planes are about to take off. I look at Finn and he looks at me.

I place my hand on the window, and mouth "I love you"

He does the same and I smile at him.............

One last time