Isn't she lovely?

Rachel POV.
It's been a couple months, Finn and I have had our ups and downs. I came to realize that he really does love me and would do anything for me as I'd do the same for him. Next week is graduation, and I am so excited! We got our gowns already I am basically the happiest person ever! Quinn's due date is getting closer and closer. Right now it's glee and me and Quinn are doing a duet.

"So? How about... Isn't she lovely? I mean a boy and a girl are supposed to sing that, but I just really want to song it! Could we give it a shot?" Quinn asks,flipping through the sheets.

"Yeah! I love that song" I say and we start warming up.

( During their performance, it's Quinn's turn )

" I never thought through love we'd be making one as lovely as she! But isn't she love---- AHHHH!!!!!" She scream

"What happened??!?!" Puck asks, rushing to her side.

"The.... GET ME TO THE FRICKN' HOSPITAL NOW!!!" She scream painfully,

We all rush to her, puck is carrying her bridal style to his car. We all jump into our own cars and follow them to the hospital. Puck bursts through the door.

"NURSE!!! SHE NEED A DOCTOR!! He yells at the innocent nurse,

"Yes,yes" she mumbles, couple seconds later Quinn is being wheeled away.

"NO NO I NEED THEM" she cries and yells.

"Sorry ms Fabray but..." He gets cut off by Quinn.

"DONT YOU 'MS FABRAY' ME!!!! I NEED THEM!!" She yells again, the doctor is looking quite frightened and asks us to come.

We wait outside the room, puck is the only one that is allowed there.

Quinn POV

This is so painful and stupid!

"GET ME WATER PUCK!" I yell at him,

"no quinn,after you deliver--" puck starts and I cut him off.

"I SAID NOW!!!" I order, he runs out and brings me a cup of water.i drink it and feel much better.

After many threats of ' I'll kill you' and ' I can't do this' and 'I'm stupid' I finally delivered my baby girl.

I basically collapse onto the bed,

A couple minutes later, the whole glee cast starts filing into the room with smiles on their faces. I look at puck and see him holding our baby.

"She's beautiful Quinn" he sighs, I smile gently at him.

"Can we name her?" I ask

"Of course" he answers and hands the baby to me.

"Beth...... Beth Louise Puckerman" I say happily

She looks perfect.

I hand rachel the baby, she smiles at me.

"She truly is beautiful, just quinn." She says

"Hey! Rach can we finish that song in glee?" I ask excitedly.

"I mean sure but aren't you tired?" She asks folding her arms.

"Never for singing" I say firmly

"Okay!" She replies and we start singing, soon joined by the boys. This was perfect!

"This has been one of the best deliveries I've ever made in this hospital! And one of the scariest" the doctor exclaims, we all laugh. Except Beth who starts crying.

"I think she's hungry" puck says

" yeah, okay" I agree and watch everyone file out of the room. Now it's just me and puck.

"This is our baby" puck sighs

"Our baby!" I repeat happily and start feeding Beth.

"I love you" puck exclaims out of the blue.

"I love you too" I smile and give him a sweet peck on the lips