Whoes is it?

Quinn POV

I'm Preggers! I can't even say it so I made up a word to substitute it! But still... I'm Preggers! Only question is.... Whose is it? I was in the tub with finn, but I did it with puck..... It's pucks for sure. I stay over at Rachels tonight

"Oh Rachel! what the hell did I get myself into?"I exclaim, I Regret this. I regret, doing it with puck. But then again, I love him and I wouldn't do it with anyone else.

"It's okay Quinn! I mean yeah, doing it at this age is not very good. But still look at the bright side"she encourages

"There is no bright side" I mutter

"Yes there is! Your kid will represent you and Pucks love! You'll have joy in your life! Think of all the people that always wanted to have kids, but they were never able to. They try so hard. And think of the little moments you'll have with your child Quinn!"she exclaims. Rachel can always finds good thing in a bad. I love that about her.

"You're right Rachel! But what will my parents think?" I ask nervously, they'll kick me out for sure.

"If they kick you out Quinn, just remember that my house is always open! " she says happily.

"Rachel you're the best friend I could ever ask for!"I smile and hug her.

"Yes aren't i?"she jokes a little, and I smirk.

"How'll I break the news to puck? What if he leaves me? Then my little child will not have a father! What am I going to do?"

"Don't you worry Quinn! If he dares to hurt you, I will kick that boy square on the crotch"Rachel exclaims.

"Thank you Rachel, "I smile gently

"That's why I'm here Q, you can always count on me"

I start to tear up, no one in my family has ever made me feel this safe and loved, I will give Rachel the best!