My Jewish Princess

Puck P. O. V

I love quinn so, so, so much! She's like hot and cute and such a b***h but that's okay because I love it!

I still want to be with rachel though, I just hope she doesn't find out about me and quinn. It was lunch time and I sat with Quinn, finn, and rachel.

"What's up my Jewish Princess?" I smirk she just looks at me and frowns......

"Pardon?" She asks

"I said ... Whatever " I'm still her boyfriend so I have to kiss her, UGH with quinn around this is going to be hard!

I kiss her cheek and she smiles, I did it before quinn even looked.

Rachel P. O. V

You know that saying when your supposed to feel a spark of pleasure when your lover kisses you? Huh yeah that's funny cause when puck kissed me I didn't feel the spark of pleasure in my stomach I felt the spark of barf about to come out of my stomach.

I didn't want to be rude so I just put on that sweet smile. I see that finn is getting uncomfortable so I just swipe my palm across my cheek to get rid of some of the slop puck left after the kiss.... Gross!

"So finn when is our next game?" Asks puck shifting in his seat a little

" 2 weeks from now so I am guessing that coach will start torturing us after today" he laughs looking down

I giggle... Can finn get any funnier? He looks at me and gives me a lopsided grin which makes me want to die then and there.

"So Berry you going to go for glee club?" Asks puck looking at me .

"Yes as a matter of fact I am ." I announce proudly, glee club would help me rise my talent. I am sure that.... Being part of something special makes you special

"You are? That club is known for losers!" He exclaims

"Noah! I do not appreciate that type of language and if you think it's for losers then wouldn't you be calling yourself a loser?" I ask and watch his face turn from pride to disbelief. ( I totally owned him!)

"How'd you know?" He asks eagerly,

"I told her" Finn answers with confidence

"Why?!?" He asks

"Why not ?" Finn shoots back.

"Get a life losers! I'm leaving! this table is known for the glee losers! You coming berry?" He asks me and I want to crush his vocal chords.

"In your dreams " I reply my voice is dripping with determination and confidence.

"See ya suckers!" And with that puck leaves, I hate his attitude.

"He needs to get a life" says finn

"Tell me about it!" I agree.