Our little hide out

Hope you guys enjoy! Comment,Vote and Follow! Hey!! That's it CVF! Okay now read away!

Finn P. O. V

I sprint after Rachel calling her name every few minutes I take out my phone and tell Principle Figgins that Rachel and I are not at school and won't be returning, he said that it was fine so I proceeded with my search. I probably ran about a kilometre.

I checked her House, My house, Santana's house.... Nope.

I finally hear muffled crying sounds a few yards away. I walk towards the sound and find a huge Oak tree it is a treehouse I walk up the stairs...w el the wooden steps. And find Rachel in a corner crying her eyes out.

"You know how long I ran to find you?" I joke but I regret it because now is not the time for playing around.

" Finn I'm so sorry... You didn't have to come here to find me" she sighs and starts sobbing again.

"I know that I didn't have to but I wanted to" I say and place my bag beside hers and sit beside her.

"I can't believe that it happened " I say

"I was kind of expecting it..... But not with Quinn after what she said to me.." She says, and instantly become curious.

"What did she says?" I wonder angrily, not angry at Rachel but at Quinn .

"Oh you know the normal kind of stuff.... B***h, Wh*re, Bird beak!" She mutters

"She said all that!"I fume

"Yeah and she would go all Chris Brown on my butt if I talked to you, appreciated something you did." She laughed, I chuckled along it was kind of funny.

"You know what?" She says

"What?" I ask

" I am not going to be one of those people who lag at home the whole day after break up" Rachel says confidently, I grin

"That's a very mature thing to do Rach!" I smirk and I think she got the joke.

"So you're calling me not mature the rest of the time?" She asks jokingly

"Well......" I laugh and she grabs her bag and chucks it at me. We both dissolve into a fit of laughs, chuckles, and giggles. Rachel takes out a juice bottle from her bag and drinks it, she shoves it back.

"You got a little juice over there" I say and brush my thumb against her chin, wiping away the orange juice.

She comes close and I come close...... I look at her, she looks at me........

We kiss, and it feels right. We both feel this spark ..... Spark of.....pleausre