"Shhh i know everything Habibti you don't need to say anything come on lets get home your aunt is waiting for us ."

"Get inside the car . "

After going home i was greeted by aunt .

She was really happy to see me .

They asked me to freshen up and gave me a beautiful room .

Aunty always wanted to have a daughter but unfortunately she lost her daughter in a accident some years ago .

We both where best friends but Allah took her away from us.

Now aunty she treats me as her own child .

After having my dinner i had a long conversation with bhai. He suggested me many places to visit in Dubai .

But i didn't had any mood .

And i miss Mom Dad very much.

I talked with them and went to sleep  .

"Assalamualaikum habibti slept well ?"  As i got up i was greeted by aunt

"Walaikumasalam Aunty and yeh Alhamdulliah i did ."

"Ok then come down for breakfast.  We are waiting for you. "

"After breakfast we'll go for shopping i know you love shopping. "  she said with a sparkle in he eyes.

"Ok . Aunty jazakallahu khair ."

"Not accepted ."  She nodded her head negatively.

"But why ?"

"Here I'm thinking you as my own daughter and you are saying thank you to me . ? I'm upset. "

"Aww sorry i take My thanks back happy? "

"Yeh very much ok come down fast ..."

After having breakfast we both came to a mall suggested by my wonderful bhai and aunt.

Now she's forcing me to take a heavy shiny Anarkali . Its actually pretty but what to do i don't like this sort of dresses i can't even say no to her.

"Aunty i don't want to try this it looks so heavy ."

"Offhoo marwah be quite and go try this I'm sure you will look princess in this.  Just like your father calls you .."   yess just like my father calls me.

"Ok ."

As soon as i tried the dress and came out from trial room aunty said.

"Mashallah my daughter looks gorgeous. "

"Allah buri nazar se bachai ..."

After buying that dress i saw a beautiful cosmetics store i said

"Aunty lets buy cosmetics ..."

"Sure dear ."

I Bought many lipstick of different shades and many more things though i don't like putting them.

"I'm tired."

"Yeah very much ."

We went home and sat on the  sofas uncle came and said.

"Offho chachi aur bhatiji ne toh bhut kuch utha laya hai aaj . Kya baat hai begum . "

"Nothing Aftab we didn't brought much right marwah ?"
I nodded my head.

"Oh Faiza i forgot to tell you . Your brother called me a while ago and was asking about you . "  both of there face expressions changed.

"You didn't picked up the call ?"

"Yeah i was ..."

"Let it be.... he said he had a fractured leg and he is admitted in hospital i would have gone to see him but i have a important meeting.  "

"Why don't you go and meet him?"

"Now ...  i mean marwah will be left alone." 

"No tomorrow I'll take her office with me.  You don't worry. "

"Yeah aunty I'll be fine you go ."   I said

"And may Allah grant health to your brother ."

"Ameen take care habibti ."

"Allahafiz ."

"Allahafiz ."

She went of i had dinner with uncle and when i was going to my room uncle called me saying

"Marwah ... "

"Jii (yes) "

"Beta your aunt called me and she said she won't be able to come back tomorrow.  And i have a business party tomorrow itself. "

"Oh ."

"Why don't you do one thing . Join me . "

"Come to the party .."

"No uncle I'm fine and besides I'm not even habitat of going to parties . "  no ways I'm going anywhere.

"I insist ... "   ahh i have to say ok now

"Ok uncle "

Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone guess what is going to happen next ....

And hey guys i wanna know from were do you belong  .

I wanna know from were my readers are .

And i want to know whats the specialty of your country so lemme know in your comments. 

And also don't forget to vote and share 😉

Allahafiz take care .