After Kylee did my hair and makeup which is stunning, she took me to the wardrobe room to see if there was any clothes I could wear, not that I didn't mind wearing jeans and Finlay's hoodie. After about 20 minuets in wardrobe we finally picked out black high waisted jeans, a grey plunging v-neck that's accompanied with a red and black flannel shirt, Kylee kept it casual and paired the outfit with a pair of black and white converses. Real converses are definitely more comfortable than the fake ones.
She calls Kyle telling him that I'm ready and within a couple minutes Kyle appears from the stage door. "You look great, come on" he moves his head towards the door he just came from. I follow him through the door immediately deafened by the sound of thousands of people screaming and cheering for Finlay, I can also hear the soft sound of Finlay's voice giving me goosebumps. We walk around back stage and before we walk into the vip section Kyle turns around and says, "we haven't told Finlay you are here yet and don't want to till the end of the set so he doesn't lose his focus, he only has about half an hour left until his set is finishes" I nod my head saying that's fine.
It's funny that people think Finlay loses his concentration around me, that one person can make you do stupid things, utterly crazy things but still you never regret them. I walk with Kyle through the door seeing thousands of girls and boys (but mostly girls) screaming and throwing there hands out towards the stage where Finlay is. I turn to see Finlay dancing in a pair of grey ripped jeans and a black t-shirt that shows his defined chest and arms. The song he's singing is up beat and sound cheerful, the dancers are doing all kinds of flips and tricks on stage. This is awesome.
Kyle and I get to the vip section which only has a few people in it anyways. I am directly to the side of Finlay seeing his strong powerful jawline tense when he takes a breath in.

A couple songs later and the stage blacks out, my ears are overwhelmed by the sound of people screaming for more songs. When the lights came back on it's just Finlay stood up on stage, he gives a smile to his fans as they cheer his name. "How's everyone doing tonight?" He shouted into his mic and raised one of his arms. I cheered along with the crowed earning a smile from Kyle and Colin.
"Okay so this is my last song of the night, this is one that no ones ever heard before so just sit back and relax and enjoy the music!" He says and the crowed cheers again.
A soft couple chords on the piano play and Finlay hums softly giving me goosebumps across my body. I close my eyes and just listen to his words.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it was meant to be. Or maybe it's fate, fate that pushed you my way. Because I'm just a man, a man with no purpose, until you walked my way.

For a foolish heart we're two worlds apart. But without your heart, I'm broken and scarred. I miss those deep blue pool that I get lost into. All I can think about is you.

The way that you, look in my clothes, drives me insane cause even with my sweats on you're still stunning to me. The way that your smile, makes my mind swoon. And girl even when you think you're not good enough, I can say you're perfect to me.

For a foolish heart we're two worlds apart. But without your heart, I'm broken and scarred. I miss those deep blue pool that I get lost into. All I can think about is you.
And girl even when you think you're not good enough, I can say you're perfect to me.

The cords on the piano slowly fade and the audience screams, I hear a few girls sobbing behind me. That song was beautiful, I don't know why I felt so at home listening to it. Finlay's voice is amazing, which makes me love him even more. As Finlay's saying his good byes Kyle and Colin takes me back stage to Finlay's dressing room before everything gets hectic. As I walk into Finlay's dressing room Kyle shuts the door behind me, guess it's just a part for one. I look around Finlay's dressing room seeing empty bags of popcorn wrappers on the floor, that boy sure does have a sweet tooth. I take in my appearance in one of the mirrors handing on the wall, I look good. These jeans have sculpted my ass perfectly and the t-shirt doesn't make me look frumpy and thank god I decided to put on a push up bra today.
I walk over to the grey couch Finlay has in the edge of his dressing room, might as-well make myself comfortable. In less than a couple seconds after I sit down the handle turns and the door swings open showing a very tense Finlay walking in, slamming the door and moves over to his mirrors. He hasn't seen me yet, my heart is racing almost like it's going to explode. I watch as Finlay puts his head in his hands and lets out an exhausted sigh before mumbling "where are you Sam", a smirk comes over my face as I say in a confident voice.
"You know you're a lot more handsome when you smile" Finlay's head immediately snaps up turning towards me with a grin on his face. "How are you here?" He says while running over to me engulfing me in a hug, I chuckle slightly as Finlay picked me up and spins me around slowly, it's like fireworks night in my body every part of me was sparking with electricity. We break away from the hug, sadly, and I shrug my shoulders giving his a playful smirk "I'm magic" Finlay shakes his head and returns the smirk "you're crazy" Finlay puts his strong hands on my hips making me shiver as I pull his back into a hug. Now this feels like home.