chapter 1 : his carefree life...........

Start from the beginning

aliya : aap to humesha humari side thi na......

manik (interrupting aliya ) : shayad tum log bhul rahe ho she is my mom to vo humesha meri side main hai.....

cabir : accha...abhi batate hai tujhe......

fab4 stepped forward while manik went behind niyonika.....who immediately came to her darling son's rescue......

niyo : aree....ab bus bohot hua....jao jaldi tayyar ho jao phir break fast bhi to karna hai.......

fab4 went towards their respective rooms to take a quick shower.....they all have their own room in malhotra mansion......niyonika turned to go......

manik ( quickly asked ) : mom....dad ghar pe hai kya......

niyo : nahi manik vo office gaye hai........ek important meeting thi aaj.....kyu tumhe koi kaam tha unse.......

manik ( smiling sadly ) : nahi koi kaam nahi tha......bus unse milna chahta tha..it's been an year since i met him.....(smiling brightly he continued ) any ways aaj hum fab5 Mumbai darshan keliye jaa rahe the.....

niyo : theek hai......

niyonika left to kitchen to look at the breakfast preparations while manik left to his room to take a shower...........

in dining area.......

niyonika was arranging the table when fab5 came and settled after wishing her good morning.....they were all laughing and talking among each other........after having an event full break fast manik took his jeep keys and was moving outside along with fab5......

he suddenly stopped at his place and gestured fab4 to move ahead while he went inside the kitchen and kissed niyonika's cheek from behind....while niyonika was surprised to see him there.......

niyo ( surprised ) : manik....tum yaha.....kuch bhul gaye kya.....

manik : aap ko bye bolna bhool gaya tha.....aur haan we will come around mid night so please don't wait for me....apna dinner karligiye ga.....i will eat outside.....

he kissed her forehead and went outside leaving behind a smiling niyonika.......

the whole day fab5 enjoyed roaming around Mumbai after all they came to Mumbai after 11 years........they were taking in the changes of the city and  enjoying the roadside food all thanks to our foodies manik and cabir............

it was around 10 when they were in a club....mukthi and aliya were dancing to the songs played by the DJ....while our shy boy was in his own world staring at his crush that is none other than aliya.............

while our shy boy was in his own world staring at his crush that is none other than aliya

while for manik and cabir.....they were sitting in a corner taking shots and checking out the girls.........well mostly cabir was checking out girls while manik was drowned in his phone going through his Instagram and gulping his shorts leisurely......

cabir ( excitedly ) : maanikk.....wo dekh yaar....kya lag rahi hai......do you think i might have a chance with her.....

manik looked at the girl and then at cabir..........

manik ( bored ) : seriously....cabir tujhe isse accha aur koi nahi mili kya.....

cabir ( annoyed ) : of course manik baba....aap ko tho koi ladki acchi nahi dikhti....in fact are you even interested in them...ya phir tu gay......

                                  ( imagine phone instead of guitar in manik's hand

                                  ( imagine phone instead of guitar in manik's hand...)

manik ( interrupting him ) : shut up cabir.....i am happy just living my life this way.....being in an relationship will only make my life complicated.....and i have no such thoughts.....at least for now........

mean while the girls came towards them......and they again got busy in their enjoyment........

malhotra mansion.....

around 1 am.....

manik came to his room stumbling on the things in the middle of his way......he finally landed on his bed and drifted into a slumber.................

he finally landed on his bed and drifted into a slumber

__________________________________________

so manik doesn't want to be in a relationship😞...lets see will his thoughts still remain the same after the entry of nandini🙈........

how was manik-niyonika's bond😍...?

did you like cabir's character😜.....?

i will be posting character sketch tomorrow😊..........

please do vote , comment and follow🙏.......

if the response is good i will post chapter 2 tomorrow only😁......

with love.....

Devils_symphony💖......