Chapter 17

"Baby, i love you but i can't stand you to see you this way. Maybe you would feel better if you took a nap." said Jeff

"I don't want to." i cried

"please for me Hales?" asked Jeff pleading with me.

"Will it make you happy? and will it make me feel better." i asked Jeff

"Yes Baby."

"Then i will take a nap." i said

Jeff stood up and then he set me down on my bed, and he kissed my forehead. "Jeff will you stay with me please, I need you really badly"

"Baby of course, i will stay with you i am always and forever here for you." said Jeff and he walked over to the otherside of my king bed. "Baby, im going to talk to Crow really quick and i will be right back, ok?"

"OK, Jeff please hurry back soon."

" i wil Baby.'' Jeff exited my room and gently closed the door behind him, i heard his footsteps going down the stairs. His gruff voice was low talking to Crow as he mentioned my decline in mental health from my father leaving. i closed my eyes to stop the tears from my eyes and also to prevent an even worse headache. I soon faded from reality and into a world of no hurt.

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

I was shaken and then I heard a voice, a small squeaky one.

"Haley?"

"Mm?"

"Jeff made dinner and you have been out for a while so Jeff thought it would be best if you got up."

"Otay Crow I will be down in a bit."

"Please don't take to long, Jeff made your fave."

I pushed the covers down and walked over to my drawers. I opened them up and pulled out a pair of Hello Kitty shorts, I then closed the drawers and Crow and I went downstairs.

"Hey baby!" Said Jeff lovingly. I walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Is that hamburger helper?"

"Yes baby it is, I made it for you." He said grinning, his grin very big do to the cut in smile. He removed his hands to get a bowl and put a small amount in, I was still not eating much but I was building my stomach bigger again. I took the bowl from Jeff's pale hands and sat at the breakfast counter, Jeff also served Crow some and himself.

Jeff took the other spot next to me at the breakfast counter and he turned his spinning chair so it was facing me, and he intertwined his legs with mine.

"I love you Haley." said Jeff

"I love you too Jeff." I said blushing at him

"How are you feeling my baby, after your sleep?" he said taking a fork full of Hamburger Helper.

"Honestly babe I feel exhausted mentally."

"We can lay down in your room if you would like after dinner."

"Yes babe, I would love that." I said back to Jeff.

"Do you guys want me to sleep on the couch?" asked a small voice

"No Crow, you can sleep in Daddies room." I told her "Do you need pajamas?"

"Yes sissy." I put down my bowl and ran upstairs picking out an MIW shirt and a pair of black shorts. I set them on the bed.

"Crow they are on my bed when you need them." I said to her, walking down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Haley Rose finish eating, I barely gave you anything and you are still under weight" said my boyfriend sternly, I sat back in the chair and quickly choked down the rest of the HH.

I got up and put the bowl in the sink and Crow finished up to, she did the same. Jeff put the rest of the stuff on a plate and in the refrigerator. All three of us walked up the stairs me in the lead and then Crow and then Jeff. I lead Crow in my room and told Jeff to wait outside.

"Here are your nightclothes." I pointed to them

"Thanks Haley." she got changed and then exited the room go to our dad's room and I heard the tv turn on.

I slipped off my hello kitty shorts and then I was left in my black undies. I slipped under the blankets, and called Jeff in. He came over to his side and sat on the bed removing his pants and his hoodie. "Haley I love you." said Jeff

"Jeff I love you too." I smiled at him. He got settled in the bed and then pulled me close to him, I layed my head on his chest. His hands wondered under the blanket tickling my thighs. I giggled at him and moved his hands.

"Hey that's not nice," said Jeff with a hurt look

I giggled "your not nice" I stuck my tongue out at him.

He picked up my head and kissed me, passionately. I returned the kiss with just as much passion, I felt the connection with my killer, the electricity the thing that made me not want to separate from him for a second. Jeff was my addiction and I was his,I moaned into the kiss as his hands roamed. My own hands touching his midsection.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

A/n so comments watcha guys think you want them to go all the way or wait????