Chapter 15

As Jeff, Crow, and I neared the house the day seemed to get brighter, and more people came out. Jeff told us to walk through the wood so that people wouldn't spot him at all. "Babe?" I asked him

"Yeah Baby"

"How long are going to keep having to go like this for?"

"Prob- are whole life considering I'm a murderer."

"Ok Babe," Crow and I walked hand and hand to the front porch and Jeff went around the back of the house. I opened the door and was greeted with suitcases

"Dad?, Uncle Dahvie??" I called out "that's weird Crow usually they would be hanging around the house"

"Yeah," said Crow quietly. Her and I walked through the house, and then up the stairs to my fathers room.

"Dad?" I knocked on the door

"Come in Hales" said my father in a exasperated voice.

I opened the door and dad was running around throwing things in a suitcase "Dad, where are you going, you are running around like a mad man and we almost tripped over stuff in the hallway."

"Wellll.. Um Dahvie and I's manger called and they told us we could push back our Bad Blood tour anymore."

"But what about Crow and I?"

"You to are old enough to stay by yourself, and your recent progress with Mrs. Sweet is good." Dad explained to me.

"What do I do if there is an emergency?"

"Um well that I'm aware Chris Motionless, who is one of my friends can check on you every day if that helps Haley"

"You can just give me his number Dad as an emergency contact, I'm assuming he is a busy man correct?"

"Yeah your right, well Haley your very responsible so I trust you and Crow to be here by yourself's. I'm sorry I'm leaving short notice to leave for a good amount of time" Dad apologized to me

"Dad it's ok I understand how you and your fans need this, it's your dream so I'm ok with this, I promise not to pull anymore stupid shit."

Dad pulled me to him and hugged me for a good minute, he kissed my cheek. "I love you Haley Rose" I felt my eyes tear up and a salty tear dripped down my eye.

"God dammit, I love you too dad."

He then pulled Crow over in to a hug she flinched but then relaxed into it. "Welcome to the family Crow, I love you."

"I-I I love you too dad,thank you for everything.. you, Haley and Dahvie have done from me." she spoke up.

"Its honestly no problem Crow, I have to finish packing ok?, so go say goodbye to Uncle Dahvie."

"Ok dad we will," I waved goodbye and Crow and me walked out to the hallway.

"Hey Crow?"

"Yes Haley?"

"Thanks for being apart of this family and being my sister, I have always wanted one." I hugged her and she hugged me back.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Across the hallway, I rapped on the door and it immediately opened. "Hey Uncle Dahvie!"

"Hey little Hales and Crow! I'm guessing your father told you about tour?"

"Yeah he did and I'm really happy for you guys!, your fans truly love you, and you guys are very dedicated to them."

"Thank you Haley, and yeah we are dedicated to our fans, they got us to where we are today!"

I smiled at Dahvie and pulled him into a hug "I'm going to miss you Uncle."

"I'm going to miss you too Haley and you too Crow, I promise when we get back that we will defiantly bond more." he said giving Crow a hug.

"thank you Uncle Dahvie"said Crow. He laughed and we left.

I opened my door and Jeff was laying on my bed. "Hey Pikachu😜" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Hey Baby, hello Crow"

"Hi Jeff" Crow waved cutely at him,

"Can we watch anime guys?" I asked my boyfriend and sister.

"Sure" they chorused together, I got up and found my Fruits Basket disc, I put in the first one and I flopped over on my bed.

"What's Fruits Basket?" asked Crow intently.

"Well sissy Fruits basket is about a girl named Tohru Honda..." I proceeded to tell her about the synopsis.

"Sounds interesting" says both Jeff and Crow. I grab my Pikachu and flop in between Crow, and Jeff, him grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. he kissed my temple and I snuggled into him as the anime began....

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

A/n my lovelies what did you guys think of this longer chapter!!, please leave your thoughts in the comments!!!! 😘 love you guys my little kwaii cupcakes!!!💋