Chapter 1

Haley Rose's Pov
I woke up in an unpleasant manor, the caretaker shook me awake, and she told me there was a person willing to adopt me, how odd considering I've spent most of my life here. She also mentioned the name of the person who wanted to adopt me, his name was Jeremy Griffis.

"Get up, he will be here any minute."she shook me again. I got out of my small twin sized mattress and trudged to the shower, after getting clean and putting clothes on I made my way down the stairs, but not before a rude boy tripped me. Making me stumble down the flight of stairs. At the bottom I saw Jeremy Griffis or Jayy Von Monroe.

We walked into the meeting room,he smiled at me, making the nerves lesson. I Shyly smiled back and took a seat in the plush red chair.
"Hi I am _" Jayy started

"I know exactly who you are."I said quietly,

"So, what do you like to do for fun?"

"I like to write and draw."I quietly murmured.

"That's really neat, so how long have you been here?" Questioned Jayy

"For as long as I could remember." I told him getting comfortable.

"Would you allow me to change that and adopt you?"

"I would really like that, very much." I felt my face heat up.

"Wonderful. I have to go fill out some paper work with the caretaker and I can take you home. By the way, what is your name?"

"My name is Haley Rose."

"Great" he opened the door and smiled, closing it softly.
The second the door closed things really began to dawn on me, my anxiety soon came back and I began to panic, somewhere deep in my mind I worried and worried about if he actually wanted to adopt me or not. Was the outcome going to be bad, was he ready to have a daughter? Was I ready to start trusting someone with my life? I anxiously played with the necklace around my neck, staring down at the heart chain, I always wondered where I had gotten this from. I've had it for as long as I could remember.

Jayy came back a little while later, popping his head in the door. In a low voice he said. "Hey, pack up your stuff and we can leave, the paper work went through."

I nodded my head, and went upstairs. I went into the small closet and  packed the small amount of stuff I owned. I quickly checked in the mirror to make sure my necklace was in place. Then I grabbed my bag and walked down the hallway many girls and boys stared at me judging and being hateful. I cowered under there gazes and quickened my pace to get downstairs. At the bottom of the stairs stood Jayy, beaming with a smile.

"Hey are you ready to go Haley?"

"Yes." I said shyly and quietly. We walked to the car, and I suddenly felt a weight I didn't know existed fade away. I opened the back seat and was about to slide in until a voice caught my attention.
"What are doing come sit in the front seat, next to me. You aren't a child honey." I put my suitcase in the backseat  and slid into the front.

Jayy started the engine and I pulled out my sketchbook and began to draw the  Creepypasta; Jeff the killer.when ever I thought about him or drew him I felt an odd connection. I'm not sure why this feeling happened but it happens.

"Hey Haley what are you drawing? It looks real spooky." I jolted a little, red faced I pressed the sketchpad to my chest.

"um nothing really important, I'm not that good at drawing."

"From what I saw out of the corner of my eye it looked excellent.

"Thank you." I said and for the rest of the ride I hugged my book close, and glanced out the window. A few times I thought I saw a guy in a white hoodie, with blood splatters. I just shook my head at my imagination running wild..

***Edited
1-2-17