h.s

-hinata-
fluff | gender neutral | colours

-hinata-fluff | gender neutral | colours

━━━━━━━━

At first it was his gaze, something in those eyes of his flickered a moonlight reflection, and so did your eyes. But the first touch was unlike any other sensation you have ever felt before, no, it was so much more. It coursed through your veins, piercing an unquenchable thirst that leaked into your bloodstream. It was inevitable; they called it a soulmate.

Hinata traces the lines of your palms with his fingers, studying the colours that began to bleed onto your skin. It reminded you of a spring time peach and droopy honey on a lazy afternoon; a poetry in the form of colours staining the human skin to their bones. Unthinkably, you began to lean in against his body. Watching a hue of pink flowers spilling onto his normally creamy skin. It seems like your favourite colour is Hinata.

"I've always craved for your colours, long before I even knew you", he murmurs against your lips.

His hand caresses your cheeks as a milky morning hue begins to paint onto your skin. Like it was some sort of an animal instinct, you instantly mould your lips against his; writing poetry on each other tongues. The kiss was without a doubt a colourful mess, inking on each other's canvases like a tattoo. When Hinata continues to speak, the colours intensified even more, like it was seeping in the sunlight's dew as a source for life.

"But I never knew how beautiful your colours would be."