a.k

-akaashi-
angst | gender neutral | empty

-akaashi-angst | gender neutral | empty

━━━━━━━━

Akaashi looked at you like you were someone else, and for some reason, so did you. Normally, his touch caused you to grow a galaxy within your bloodstream. It crawled into your universe, the planets, stars, moon, everything. So naturally, your universe would seep into his.

But lately, you couldn't feel it, it just wasn't the same. It was as though existence had faded, like it was some sort of a gravitational pull of a black hole sucking in everything, your everything. You see, that's when it hit you. When did things go so wrong?

You eye Akaashi blowing grey clouds of smoke from his cancer stick; the transparency glimmering in those eyes. The smell of after sex lingers in the air, cramped in this dull apartment of his. Something about the way this atmosphere felt almost caused you to puke.

From the bottom of your stomach, it was sickeningly putrid. Like you were wasted on another Friday night after a round of drinks with your colleagues. Perhaps, this is where it endsno, you know you have to end it. When your eyes bore into Akaashi, you spoke with a voice that could silence the morning to night.

"Let's break up."