k.t

-kageyama-
fluff | gender neutral | hand kissing

-kageyama-fluff | gender neutral | hand kissing

━━━━━━━━

Kageyama entwines his fingers with yours, the other hand gliding on the steering wheel. You side glance to study the profile of your lover. His denim jeans, raven hair and awkward smiles; you couldn't get over it.

"You look like you're about to eat me up", he chuckles.

Oh yes, and there's his laugh, that stupid laugh that you became so addicted to. Even the minor details of his birthmarks to his scars, you like that part of him. It was like, everything about him is a part of you from the moment you were born. Like two souls linked together.

"Shut up", you respond while suppressing a grin.

He tugs your hand closer to his lap, rubbing his thumb in circles against your skin. Kageyama gingerly kisses your fingers, ignoring the road briefly. In that moment, you couldn't seem to hear the music playing on the radio. His breath, heartbeat, voice, it became one or rather, it became the music instead.

Kageyama gazes into your eyes intensely before returning his concentration on the road. Although his eyes weren't on you, the tingles of his lips against your skin still linger. The thought of him caused your cheeks dusted in pink to stain. You craved for him more.

So you retrace the spot his lips has tattooed on, the tingles becoming much more alive. Each touch felt as if those tingles would burn more so; you felt like passing out. Kageyama smiles before locking his fingers with yours once again. Ensuring that this time you wouldn't let go of him.

"My hand feels cold without yours on mine, my love."