♡ 08♡ ~ prt. 2

"i want you.". . .

haemi couldn't move but already knew her answer. how could she ever be with her best friend's boyfriend or ex for that matter. how could she give up on jisung so easily. she made a mistake.

haemi pushed hyunjin away from her embrace. the boy just stood there, breathing heavily with a tear-stained and red face.

"i'm sorry hyunjin. but i love jisung and only him.", haemi said quietly, she then turned and quickly opened the stall, only to reveal miyeon and hanjae.

hyunjin and haemi slowly walked out, embarrassed. miyeon stared at her 'boyfriend' upsettingly hyunjin stared at her too. he seemed to have no expression on his face. then he walked away brushing the fabric of his uniform against hers as he left.

"yah! you bastard!", hanjae followed after hyunjin as he yelled at him from behind. "who the fuck do you think you are to harass my best friend and cheat on my other best frien-

haemi slowly walked along side miyeon, speechless towards the exit of the bathroom. then, a teacher's voice was heard.

"what are you two boys, doing in the female washrooms?", mr. park stood angrily as he stared at hyunjin and hanjae. haemi and miyeon walked up behind them.

"detention for both of you. you should be ashamed of yourselves.", he finished sternly and walked away.

hyunjin stayed quiet and walked angrily out of the washroom as well, hanjae followed him even angrier. "yah! now you gave me detention! argh!"

haemi turned to miyeon, ready for her to yell at her or beat her up, but instead she received a hug.

"miyeon i'm so sorry, i shouldn't have let hi-

"no haemi. . .", miyeon began to cry on the girl's shoulder. "thank you."

"what? but i-

"if it weren't for you, i wouldn't have realized how much of a j-jerk hyunjin was."

"but it's my fault that h-

"stop haemi. you didn't do anything wrong. everything is okay.", miyeon and haemi released and stared at each other. "it's okay.", miyeon smiled and wiped the tears off of her friend's face.

"you're an amazing friend.", haemi said, wrapping her arm around miyeon's shoulder as they made their way to the lunchroom.

"so. . .what are we gonna do about jisung?", miyeon asked. "you seem to really like him."

"i think i have a plan."

•••

"jisung cheer up.", felix told his friend at the lunch table as he fed seungmin a spoon of rice. "you look ugly when you're sad."

"pfft, he always looks ugly.", seungmin commented. felix packed more rice into the spoon and flung it at seungmin's face.

"one day. . .she didn't give me a note.", jisung mumbled. "but she still continues to. why would she stop for one day?"

"maybe she gave you the note but you just lost it or something?", seungmin added, picking rice out of his uniform.

"i doubt it.", jisung continued. "my secret admirer's the only one i have now. cupcake girl rejected me."

felix and seungmin gasped. "what?"

jisung nodded and rubbed his forehead. "maybe i should just give up on everything."

•••

hanjae and hyunjin sat alone in the detention room after school no teachers were around, but they were locked in the room for the time being.

"why did you do that to haemi?", hanjae asked after a wave of silence. "huh? do you know how hurt miyeon was?"

"i don't know.", hyunjin said, taking a sip from his water bottle. "it's hard to explain, okay?"

hanjae would do anything to help his best friends but he couldn't stay mad at hyunjin.

"okay. i forgive you.", hanjae shrugged his shoulders.

"really?", hyunjin asked. "but i did something so terrible, you deserve to be mad at me."

"nobody deserves for anyone to be mad at them.", hanjae said looking to hyunjin who was two desks beside him. he seemed really upset still.

"the truth is. . .", hyunjin started. "i. . .i needed haemi, to make me feel better."

hanjae didn't want to question about it at all so he just left it at that. "it's okay, but there's other options."

"but i kinda like her. . .well, i don't know anymore.", hyunjin looked down at the desk in front of him.

hanjae got up from his desk and went over to hyunjin, pushing the desk away and walking towards his body.

hyunjin moved back in his chair. "w-what are you doing?"

hanjae knelt over to sit on hyunjin's lap, facing him with his legs spread out. hyunjin was a bit uncomfortable at first but was fine within seconds.

hanjae quickly wrapped his arms around hyunjin, snuggling his head into the boy's chest while smiling as he was happy as ever.

"why'd you come here?", hyunjin asked, a smile crept onto his face as well as hanjae moved his thighs up hyunjin's to be closer to him.

"i like it better here.", hanjae said, tightening his grip around the boy. he dangled his feet at the ends of the chair as he continued to smile happily.

and then the teacher walked in. and walked right back out.
__